Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is this going to come back and bite us in the ass?

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    I am fairly certain that they are teaching "general" CQB tactics and they are not revealing their own TTP's/ SOP's. You can Google CQB and find basic shit on the net.

Quote Originally Posted by BiggLee71@hotmail.com View Post
    I know we've been doing it for awhile and F.I.D is a SOCOM mission but I just feel there is something inherently wrong with teaching our potential enemies our tactics and procedures.

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Next year we will see around 140 M1 Abrams tanks with Iraqi flags on them. We already sold the tanks to Kuwait, Egypt, and Saudi.

But, the good news is that we are safe, since Itunes won't let me download songs from their store, because my IP address is in Iraq. .

Oh, and the SAS recently trained up the Libyan special forces. Hmm, part of a larger deal maybe?
    ParadigmSRP.com

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraq Ninja View Post
    Next year we will see around 140 M1 Abrams tanks with Iraqi flags on them. We already sold the tanks to Kuwait, Egypt, and Saudi.

But, the good news is that we are safe, since Itunes won't let me download songs from their store, because my IP address is in Iraq. .

Oh, and the SAS recently trained up the Libyan special forces. Hmm, part of a larger deal maybe?
    They will train anyone, then go back in a year, and kill them all!

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggLee71@hotmail.com View Post
    I know we've been doing it for awhile and F.I.D is a SOCOM mission but I just feel there is something inherently wrong with teaching our potential enemies our tactics and procedures.
    I wouldn't lose sleep over it. Form what I've been hearing, teaching the Iraqis advanced combat tactics is akin to teaching your dog how to type.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    They get very specific instruction.

Feedback Score
    its about the same as your basic infantry grunt would have. maybe less. they need all the help they can get, they are one of the few groups that have a chance of saving that POS country. Iraq needs alot more time/training then it is going to get. corruption/ignorance/stupidity is just a way of life there. i would be surprised if they can keep the Abrams running for more then a year. hell they cant keep the hmmwvs we have giving them running w/o our help.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    At least they aren't right across the border like the Zetas.
    "Life is short, but the years are long." - Robert A. Heinlein

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    One aspect that the Shia have us beat at is religious dedication.

Most of you have never experienced the sight of thousands of pilgrims marching to one of the Iraqi religious sites. Imagine a highway full of black clad pilgrims of all ages for as far as you can see. Children, the elderly, the handicapped all try and make it. Most of them travel for hundreds of miles with little on their backs.

They don't worry about where to sleep, since the people in the towns gladly open up their homes to the travelers. Free food and drink is also given out on route.

I doubt 5% of the folks back home could complete such a journey, let alone even be motivated for such an ordeal.

It is this dedication to their religion that may our greatest threat in the long term.
    ParadigmSRP.com

Feedback Score

Most of you have never experienced the sight of thousands of pilgrims marching to one of the Iraqi religious sites. Imagine a highway full of black clad pilgrims of all ages for as far as you can see. Children, the elderly, the handicapped all try and make it. Most of them travel for hundreds of miles with little on their backs.

They don't worry about where to sleep, since the people in the towns gladly open up their homes to the travelers. Free food and drink is also given out on route.

I doubt 5% of the folks back home could complete such a journey, let alone even be motivated for such an ordeal.

It is this dedication to their religion that may our greatest threat in the long term.
    Agreed. Add to that the extreme fanaticism that it can be morphed into, under the guise of religion.
    For God and the soldier we adore, In time of danger, not before! The danger passed, and all things righted, God is forgotten and the soldier slighted." - Rudyard Kipling

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

the last sentence of this quote is what concerns me the most. if im not mistaken, and if i am, please correct/educate me, but isnt the muslim faith, dedicated to peace after all the christians and jews are killed, enslaved or converted to islam?
    like i said please correct me if im wrong.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast