Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Handgun Ammunition Registration Database

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    WOW! That is amazing. I hope it's a complete failure because I'm sure there are several other states chomping at the bit to create similar laws.

Quote Originally Posted by TUNNEL RAT 33 View Post
    that is amazing . all the ammo manufacturers should do a ronnie barratt and not do business with any govt agencies in california .
    That would something wouldn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    This screws us shooters in AZ up. Now people will be buying up massive amounts of our ammo to take back to that shithole state.
    I know that's what I'd be doing. Making road trips to AZ or NV to buy in bulk.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PRGGodfather View Post
    Well, that's more business driven out of the state. Nothing precludes my buying it in bulk while out of state.
    Yep. My folks are in Phoenix. I'll just get my mail orders dropped shipped there and pick them up or have my dad drive it out when we visit each other.

It's going to be a PITA for most, but I will have to decline to participate in this new program.
    - Jeff

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” ― George Orwell, 1984

Feedback Score

Stateline is going to do "booming business

Seems fair... We buy your lottery tickets, you buy our ammunition

Feedback Score
    247 (100%)
    Wow - that absolutely sucks. How much more rediculous can it get - wait - Obama did get the nobel peace prize since they couldn't give him one for econimics.
    Glocks are functional tools and nothing else, hence they have no soul - Rob S.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz View Post
    I almost wouldn't be surprised if certain neighboring states start ID'ing for ammo like they were doing for a long time with regular capacity magazines.

Knowing California they will start using the "fruit and vegetable" checkpoints for weapons and ammo checkpoints.
    I think few stores in my area would ask for ID unless the purchaser was clearly the unsavory type.
    Last edited by PMcMullen; 10-12-09 at 20:47.

Feedback Score
    Glad I dont live in there, hope the rest of the country dosent go commie.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    And to think I almost moved to soCal about 9yrs ago. Thank the lords I didn't cause I would be beating a path the hell off that sinking ship with all the other civil rights loving rats.
    I'm not fat, I'm tactically padded.

Tactical Commander Fast Action Response Team (F.A.R.T.)

Feedback Score

Thumbs down

This very well could be the final straw that makes me move...I cant afford to buy ammo locally, its about two times the price already, cant imagine what it will be like in the near future...I love the beach but I am sick and tired of every other aspect of California right now. Time to move back to the land of affordable housing, SBR's, and freedom.

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    My point being that I went on several top secret missions to Nevada from behind enemy lines to get Glock mags and I was asked for ID at almost every store I went to in Las Vegas. I am pretty sure that I am not unsavory.

I heard through the grapevine that even though this only impacts handgun ammo Cabelas has put out some notice that there will be no sales of ammo to California even though the law isn't in effect until February.

Quote Originally Posted by PMcMullen View Post
    I think few stores in my area would ask for ID unless the purchaser was clearly the unsavory type.

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Feedback Score
    well, I tell you if I could, I would move right damn now. To think I voted for that sonofabitch! first the .50 BMG and now this
    well now I'm seriously thinking I'll be getting out and moving when this term is up
    freakin amazing
    Men acquire a particular quality by constantly acting a particular way. We become just by performing just actions, temperate by performing temperate actions, brave by performing brave actions-Aristotle

The wise man sees in the misfortune of others what he should avoid-Marcus Aurelius

For these things give thanks at nightfall:
    The day gone, a guttered torch,
    A sword tested, the troth of a maid,
    Ice crossed, ale drunk- Havamal

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast