Thread: Quality of a Fulton Armory AR?

Feedback Score

Quality of a Fulton Armory AR?

I have never seen anything on these rifles. Thanks for the info!

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    For the prices they're charging you could get more for less money.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Last I knew, Fulton Armory heavily utilized components sourced from DPMS. The finished product however, showed care in selection and assembly of those components.

I've owned several Fulton Armory AR-type rifles and they performed well. All have been rifle-length, using GI or premium barrels. Those variables helped limit liabilities that may have otherwise appeared in other configurations.

I don't have enough time or experience with more recent production, or their carbines in general, to comment any further.

I have always found the customer service and response from Fulton Armory to be quite exceptional. If you have further questions, call them, I suspect it's still good.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    I'm not sure about the .223 rifles, but the .308 AR I have from them is outstanding. The receivers are machined to Fulton Armory's specs by DPMS. The fitting of the receiver, and all parts for that matter, are top quality. I would put the fit, function, and feel of my Titan AR above my two Colts and at least on par with my JP-15. The standard Fulton match trigger that came in it is one of the nicest triggers I have ever used, too. I have yet to have a malfunction in my Titan.

Three Titans:

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    During the rush I purchased a bolt carrier group from them. It appeared to be a CMT part, poor staking, right extractor insert, S/A carrier, over-priced...but it was all I could get and wanted to start shooting a build. YMMV.