Thread: Politicians raid troop Funding...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Politicians raid troop Funding...

...they really are out of touch. I know it's nothing new, but this sticks in my craw.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...og-groups-say/
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    41 (98%)
    Out of touch, no priorities, and no morals.

Don't have money for F22's but whats a few billion in earmarks?

The way they toss around billions is STUNNING.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    So they force the DoD to buy planes they didn't even ASK for? How absurd can this get? Never mind, I don't want to know the answer to that question...

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Yes. One cannot claim to "support the troops," and then cut off their funds, equipment, and supplies in the same act.

They divided and conquered long ago.
    Battle Comp Enterprises, LLC
    World Class Tactical Compensators
    California Legal Compensators
    100% American Made
    www.battlecomp.com
    sales@battlecomp.com
    (650) 678-0778

1 Samuel 17:49 / Romans 13: 1-4 / Isaiah 6:8 / Psalms 144:1 / Matthew 12:30

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    "But Inouye spokesman John Bray said the charge is false. He said the committee determined that the Pentagon's operations and maintenance request was "outdated," and that the panel provided funding "at an appropriate level that meets the critical needs of our men and women in uniform." "

So a Congressional panel knows more than DoD bout what the operations and maintenance costs are?

The guy said this with a straight face?
    • formerly known as "eguns-com"
    • M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I run eguns.com
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special
    orders, etc. and I have random left over inventory.
    •"eguns.com" domain name for sale (not the webstore). Serious enquiries only.

Feedback Score
    41 (98%)
    Quote Originally Posted by eguns-com View Post
    "But Inouye spokesman John Bray said the charge is false. He said the committee determined that the Pentagon's operations and maintenance request was "outdated," and that the panel provided funding "at an appropriate level that meets the critical needs of our men and women in uniform." "

So a Congressional panel knows more than DoD bout what the operations and maintenance costs are?

The guy said this with a straight face?

Just like in Vietnam when the politicians knew better than the ground commanders what to do while they sat in AC thousands of miles away. This is just a reflash of that same sentiment, and shows the TRUE distaste the left has for our military. Let the people who have been doing this their entire lives make these decisions. The DOD should be the one's deciding how many troops we need for what, how much and what equipment we need, et cetera. Let some punk ass politician make these decisions and shit goes downhill FAST.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    It must be false.

John Kerry, the self proclaimed and only hero to emerge from the Viet Nam war, would never screw over US troops for his own gain.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Angry

537 candidates for the Manned Mission to the SUN program, far as I'm concerned...
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    Last edited by ZDL; 05-01-10 at 04:05.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Sorry I missed it zdl....the whole deal makes my blood boil. Here they are stealing from our troops and we have a potus who rushes through spending w/out even reading the damn bills but can't make a quick decision to add more troops so we can wrap this war up???

I'm just pissed about our boys and girls in uniform always being dropped in the grease by elected officials when they say they support them.

All I ever heard was "I agree with afghanistan but not iraq"...well, where in the hell are they now??
    Last edited by Artos; 10-17-09 at 19:16.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2: