Thread: coltparts.com??

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

coltparts.com??

Are they legit? I ordered a BCG, part number SP64028, the carrier is not C marked and the bolt is marked MP not MPC. I have a new Colt M16A4 that I bought earlier in the year and it's BCG is marked just like my 2013 config. 6920 with a C and MPC.

Feedback Score
    It's my understanding that Coltparts was absorbed by Arms Unlimited. "C" marked carriers are becoming increasingly rare. Lots of new Colts with unmarked carriers.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncas47 View Post
    It's my understanding that Coltparts was absorbed by Arms Unlimited. "C" marked carriers are becoming increasingly rare. Lots of new Colts with unmarked carriers.
    There was an Arms Unlimited sticker in the packaging.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I ended up there the other day as well and wondered the same, legit or not. Sounds like if AU owns it then it should be good to go, which is good to know.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Never heard of Coltparts, but AU is GTG. Word on the street is Colt BCG parts have not been marked "C" for the past few years.

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkland View Post
    Never heard of Coltparts, but AU is GTG. Word on the street is Colt BCG parts have not been marked "C" for the past few years.
    It’s hit or miss. When I worked the gun counter for a local store, some of the CR6920s had the correct markings, some didn’t.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer_Man View Post
    It’s hit or miss. When I worked the gun counter for a local store, some of the CR6920s had the correct markings, some didn’t.
    I'd imagine it's old stock they're using up and eventually they'll all be unmarked. Unless they decide to start marking them again.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I think its cool that there is such a web sight. I mean Colt has a mean following so why not.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncas47 View Post
    true that, Ijust sold one locally for 300

Feedback Score
    Coltparts.com is part of Arms Unlimited. It will be a part of their business for just parts. They are currently waiting on a significant shipment of parts from Colt.