Results 6,181 to 6,190 of 6447

Thread: The Official SBR Picture Thread

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    image file hosting

I like to keep it simple.
    Last edited by Hexxus; 09-02-20 at 13:33.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexxus View Post
    image file hosting

I like to keep it simple.
    Love the CASV, and welcome to the board!
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DefenderAO View Post
    What length barrel and how are you liking triarc?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by calengor View Post
    What length barrel and how are you liking triarc?
    11.5” suppressed only. It supposedly won’t cycle without a can due to gas port size. Very smooth shooter, I’m a fan.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DefenderAO View Post
    I'm interested in your thoughts on the M4SD...K? I can't tell if it's the K or not. I've had an M4SDII for several years and have been impressed. Griffin replaced the baffles last year after about 32k. It was still running, but was about 5oz heavier than when new, and started to show some small dispersion at 100+ yds. I was getting the occasional flyer when shooting groups and thought the barrel was giving up until I figured out it was the can. 3 weeks and about $310, if memory serves me, and it came back like new. I got the K version when it came out and think it's the better choice over the full size - mainly because it's only slightly shorter. The attachment method is convenient.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MQ105 View Post
    I'm interested in your thoughts on the M4SD...K? I can't tell if it's the K or not. I've had an M4SDII for several years and have been impressed. Griffin replaced the baffles last year after about 32k. It was still running, but was about 5oz heavier than when new, and started to show some small dispersion at 100+ yds. I was getting the occasional flyer when shooting groups and thought the barrel was giving up until I figured out it was the can. 3 weeks and about $310, if memory serves me, and it came back like new. I got the K version when it came out and think it's the better choice over the full size - mainly because it's only slightly shorter. The attachment method is convenient.
    I like it. It has great sound suppression for a K can (on a 5.56 M4SD you can count the dimples in one of the horizontal single lines - 9 is K, 10 is full size). It's heavier than what is stated on the Griffin spec site. It also has higher blowback than normal which may contribute to its good sound. I have mitigated the gas-to-face mainly through an Armageddon Tactical CH, but the action needs to be tamed some more. It functions 100% but needs some tuning. All in all, I like the simple and ubiquitous mounting options, durability, design, performance, and GA as a brand in general.
    Last edited by DefenderAO; 09-20-20 at 12:08.

Feedback Score

Page 619 of 645 FirstFirst ... 119519569609617618619620621629 ... LastLast