Page 618 of 645 FirstFirst ... 118518568608616617618619620628 ... LastLast
Results 6,171 to 6,180 of 6447

Thread: The Official SBR Picture Thread

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainRaven View Post
    Doubt.
    I don't. The suckers on a jury could easily take it to mean that the defendant doesn't value human life. Of course this isn't an issue if it's just a range toy.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    I don't. The suckers on a jury could easily take it to mean that the defendant doesn't value human life. Of course this isn't an issue if it's just a range toy.
    I'm going to stop my off-topicness with this:

I think that putting stickers or "customizations" on your gun that contain vulgarities or similar messages to, "Adios, mother f___er," or, "You're f___ed," suggest a level of maturity incompatible with the lawful and moral exercise of arms. They have no place on any firearm, in my opinion, whether intended for recreational use or serious use.

However...

There's one recorded instance that I am aware of, involving a well-documented less-than-stellar LE shoot, and the guy got acquitted. And the, "you're f___ed," engraved on the dust cover wasn't the chief cause behind the charges being filed. In fact, the engraving was ruled as inadmissible in court.

Further, if you're going to get prosecuted and sent to prison for some aesthetic thing on your gun, you're going to be prosecuted and sent to prison for some aesthetic thing on a gun you didn't use in the shoot in question.

And that's all I have to say about that.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled picture thread:

" Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    I'm going to stop my off-topicness with this:

I think that putting stickers or "customizations" on your gun that contain vulgarities or similar messages to, "Adios, mother f___er," or, "You're f___ed," suggest a level of maturity incompatible with the lawful and moral exercise of arms. They have no place on any firearm, in my opinion, whether intended for recreational use or serious use.

However...

There's one recorded instance that I am aware of, involving a well-documented less-than-stellar LE shoot, and the guy got acquitted. And the, "you're f___ed," engraved on the dust cover wasn't the chief cause behind the charges being filed. In fact, the engraving was ruled as inadmissible in court.

Further, if you're going to get prosecuted and sent to prison for some aesthetic thing on your gun, you're going to be prosecuted and sent to prison for some aesthetic thing on a gun you didn't use in the shoot in question.

And that's all I have to say about that.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled picture thread:

I couldn't agree more.

What is the barrel length on that? Can't tell with all of that white stuff all over it.
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    I couldn't agree more.

What is the barrel length on that? Can't tell with all of that white stuff all over it.
    12.5".
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    12.5".
    Nice!
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    My fat little bitch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    12.5".
    How do you like that Triarc TriLock? Both in terms of ergonomics and weight?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman8 View Post
    Not MountainRaven, but I have a 12.5 Triarc Trilock upper and it’s fantastic, long but well worth it wait when ordering one. The rail is amazing in terms of ergos, not sure if weight but it feels light. I have a warcomp on mine and run it with a Sufefirw SOCOM mini, shoots great suppressed and I suppressed. I also have an 8.3” upper on a PDW build, I like that as well, but it’s a bit loud, even suppressed (I use a Saker K).

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman8 View Post
    It's super skinny, which is great if that's your thing. It has weight, but... it neither seems excessively heavy nor particularly light.

I have generally used Geissele rails and most of them have been the heavier Mk1 and Mk4 rails, so a heavy(er), chunky rail doesn't bother me. I've had guns with Mk13 and Mk16 rails on them and BCM KMRs and KMR-As and the Tri-Lock seems similar.

I don't think it feels as good in the hand as the FN Wedgelock handguards do. And I bluntly ordered it chiefly because the Hodge Wedgelock handguards aren't in stock anywhere and it's basically a place holder until the Hodge S-Lock handguards become available. Or if I miss the bus on that, I guess I'll settle for a SOLGW 7075 11.5" Wedgelock... whenever those become available. (As another place holder until another run of S-Locks become available - if I miss the first run.)
    Last edited by MountainRaven; 08-02-20 at 13:47.
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Page 618 of 645 FirstFirst ... 118518568608616617618619620628 ... LastLast