Page 114 of 645 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214614 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 6447

Thread: The Official SBR Picture Thread

Feedback Score

Re:

Last edited by bwhited; 09-26-09 at 11:20.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

My Little Pony

Here's an updated version of my Colt. I love the T-1!! I have a few changes to make (LH Selector, CTR instead of MOE Stock.... E2D in Larue Mt, Sling and MIAD Pistol Grip... perhaps a VFG but I'm not so sure yet) in the next week or so.... then it's be all done.

Feedback Score
    My tribute to Magpul on the XCR PDW. Sadly, I didnt have a spare MIAD handy

Kein Mitleid Für Die Mehrheit
    What Happened to the American dream? It came true. You're looking at it.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I recently obtained an NIB XPS at a great price so I thought I would give it a try. So far I have only zeroed it and next week I will put it through it's paces at a Pat Rogers class. Yes I have my Aimpoints handy just in case.

Last edited by GLOCKMASTER; 10-03-09 at 18:01.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RetreatHell View Post
    I don't know what it is but there is something about this lower receiver, right around the magwell that just "pops" if you know what I mean. Fantastic photo.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon G23 View Post
    Here's an updated version of my Colt. I love the T-1!! I have a few changes to make (LH Selector, CTR instead of MOE Stock.... E2D in Larue Mt, Sling and MIAD Pistol Grip... perhaps a VFG but I'm not so sure yet) in the next week or so.... then it's be all done.

Looking good!

You will like the E2D in LT mount...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RetreatHell View Post

RetreatHell,

Nice rig you got there. I'm a big fan of the BCM guns myself, am finishing up an 11.5" upper with a BCM barrel I got from Paul B. @ BCM. How's the Gunfighter charging handle working for ya? I ordered one for my BCM build, but I haven't gotten it yet.
    Never Forget Those Who Died
    Never Forget Those Who Killed Them

The Road March is the crucible in which the soul is refined. Pulling the trigger is easy. Humping the load over the distance is where you find out who will be on the ambush site to pull the trigger with you. The Road March defines you. Never quit. Come in ugly if you have to, but come in.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpartanArms View Post
    RetreatHell,

Nice rig you got there. I'm a big fan of the BCM guns myself, am finishing up an 11.5" upper with a BCM barrel I got from Paul B. @ BCM. How's the Gunfighter charging handle working for ya? I ordered one for my BCM build, but I haven't gotten it yet.
    Thanks man! I find myself shooting my two BCM SBRs more than anything else right now, they're just so much fun to shoot... especially in carbine classes! I just can't seem to put the SBRs down

I really like the new BCM Gunfighter charging handles! It's hard to explain it if you haven't used one yet, but the GF CH pulls completely straight back to the rear when operating it instead of veering off to the left or the right, which puts a lot of pressure and stress on the CH itself. It just feels great, man!

I had also broken the latch on a PRI gas buster CH during a carbine course almost 2 months ago when the roll pin snapped while I was firing my carbine. That sucked, and the most messed up thing about it was that I had less than 1,000 rounds on that PRI GB charging handle too!! That was just unacceptable to me.

It's really nice that I no longer have to worry about that happening now with the new Gunfighter CH thanks to the breakthrough design that takes a lot of that stress and pressure off the roll pin.

I've used the Mod 03 (the larger one) in a class and it worked well, although I thought that the huge latch size on the Mod 03 was a bit overkill for me personally, but YMMV. I'll be using my new Mod 04 Gunfighters in my upcoming Magpul class next weekend, and I'm really looking forward to testing them out for over 1,000 rounds in two days!

Page 114 of 645 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214614 ... LastLast