Thanks
    Pic thread:
    SD8A8300-Edit.jpg by Dsully, on Flickr
    Follow me on Flickr
    Follow me on Instagram

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsully View Post
    How many instances have you actually heard of that happening? I have a very early version and the two bolts that hold the barrel in didn't have any blue loctite applied. One of them was loose after a day out. Some blue loctite and no problem ever again. Second one was received months later and blue loctite was on them. They haven't moved. I've got at least 2000 through the first one and maybe half that through the other. Barrels have been removed and reinstalled a few times on each.

I'm assuming that's what you are referring to but I could be just misreading your post.
    None to me personally but loose bolts that secure a barrel in place after minimal use are not a good thing no matter how you slice it.
    I'm not fat, I'm tactically padded.

Tactical Commander Fast Action Response Team (F.A.R.T.)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jer View Post
    None to me personally but loose bolts that secure a barrel in place after minimal use are not a good thing no matter how you slice it.
    Even if they come loose it's impossible for them to fall out. The barrel would stay put. The worst that would happen is that your groupings may open up a small bit. Non issue
    Follow me on Flickr
    Follow me on Instagram

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I'm getting about 1.5" grouping at 50 yards suppressed with 147 gr. I have 2 8" MPXs so I only cut one barrel down because I was afraid I may not get good performance out of it. Without saying anything more, my second barrel is getting cut right now
    Very interesting, have you shot it at distances beyond 50 yards?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sua175 View Post
    Very interesting, have you shot it at distances beyond 50 yards?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I can hit an 8" steel plate at 100 yards off hand consistently. This rifle is outstanding the way I have it set up. I have 2 if that says anything. Everyone who has shot it has talked about having to have one of their own.

Slightly different angle

SD8A8305-Edit.jpg by Dsully, on Flickr
    Last edited by Dsully; 11-01-15 at 15:14.
    Follow me on Flickr
    Follow me on Instagram

Feedback Score

Hopefully AAC sends my can back this week.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I can hit an 8" steel plate at 100 yards off hand consistently. This rifle is outstanding the way I have it set up. I have 2 if that says anything. Everyone who has shot it has talked about having to have one of their own.
    Gorgeous photos as always.

How is the trigger? A friend almost bought the CZ Scorpion the other day until we tried the trigger.... absolutely horrible. His Hi Point carbine had a better trigger. Unfortunately the gun shop didn't have a Sig to compare it to.

To be honest I've ignored the recent sub guns that have hit the market, but the ability to swap calibers has piqued my interest (I'm a huge LMT MRP/MWS fan).
    "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by domestique View Post
    Gorgeous photos as always.

How is the trigger? A friend almost bought the CZ Scorpion the other day until we tried the trigger.... absolutely horrible. His Hi Point carbine had a better trigger. Unfortunately the gun shop didn't have a Sig to compare it to.

To be honest I've ignored the recent sub guns that have hit the market, but the ability to swap calibers has piqued my interest (I'm a huge LMT MRP/MWS fan).
    Thanks man. The stock trigger is actually pretty good. Some people gripe about it but I think they gripe about anything stock. Solid reset. You can feel and hear it. Not too heavy and the scorpions trigger doesn't compare at all. I'm not the fastest on a trigger but here's a video of it before I cut the barrel

Follow me on Flickr
    Follow me on Instagram

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Thanks Dsully.

I may have to put one of these on my want list. If they had a 10mm/45acp variant I would be screaming at SIG to take my money.
    "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    The more I see it the more it moves up on the 'want' list.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Page 511 of 645 FirstFirst ... 11411461501509510511512513521561611 ... LastLast