Page 607 of 645 FirstFirst ... 107507557597605606607608609617 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,070 of 6447

Thread: The Official SBR Picture Thread

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Stick

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

The Official SBR Picture Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Not to down the build, but who is opting to put an ACRO on a rifle over a T-2 and why???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CESwartz07 View Post
    Not to down the build, but who is opting to put an ACRO on a rifle over a T-2 and why???
    Its an Aimpoint RDO, it can go on anything where you want a light weight red dot. I'm not seeing anything special or interesting about the decision. Have you never seen one mounted on an AR before? If not, its no different than any other small RDO in use.
    Stick

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Its an Aimpoint RDO, it can go on anything where you want a light weight red dot. I'm not seeing anything special or interesting about the decision. Have you never seen one mounted on an AR before? If not, its no different than any other small RDO in use.
    I’ve seen it a few times, mostly in Reptilla promotional photos with their Mount. Not sure if anyone else is even making a rifle mount for them. I see it as being designed as a pistol optic. With the battery life of the ACRO, I don’t see why anyone would opt for it over the other Aimpoint micro options on a rifle.

I don’t understand those who put an RMR as the primary optic on a rifle either.

Free country and all, just wondering if there’s a “why” that I’m missing the point on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Page 607 of 645 FirstFirst ... 107507557597605606607608609617 ... LastLast