Page 630 of 645 FirstFirst ... 130530580620628629630631632640 ... LastLast
Results 6,291 to 6,300 of 6447

Thread: The Official SBR Picture Thread

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by handlebar View Post
    Here is my Colt 6450 lower with RRA upper (10.5" barrel). It has an extended buffer that weighs 8 oz., Kaw Valley trigger and hammer springs. I polished the sear and hammer engagement and the trigger breaks at a crisp, no grit 3.8 #. Reset is very positive. I also put in KNS stainless pins at 0.170". It is very accurate and recoil is now lighter with the heavy buffer. Between the buffer and the carrier it is 24 oz.

That is cool!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    How about this one? Sig MCX Virtus 11.5

F762463B-0D60-4176-BE34-5525D493D66E_1_201_a.jpeg

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kyjd75 View Post

I'm a big fan on the MCX, I really want a Virtus SBR one day. I'll probably SBR my legacy 300BLK MCX at some point
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

That is awesome also!

How do you like that Sig Romeo? It is there Romeo 4 correct? I'm on my cellphone so its hard to tell.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spooky1 View Post
    That is awesome also!

How do you like that Sig Romeo? It is there Romeo 4 correct? I'm on my cellphone so its hard to tell.
    Yes, that is the Romeo 4T, which I really like. I have had several other RDS and still have a couple of MRO's at present. But this is my third Romeo 4T and may just become my "standard" RDS for now. Very rugged, incredibly long battery life, brilliantly clear glass with four reticle choices, all of which are exceedingly sharp. It has a "circle of death" option similar to an Eotech, which is my favorite. According to Sig, the components are made in Japan and assembled in the USA.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Yes, that is the Romeo 4T, which I really like. I have had several other RDS and still have a couple of MRO's at present. But this is my third Romeo 4T and may just become my "standard" RDS for now. Very rugged, incredibly long battery life, brilliantly clear glass with four reticle choices, all of which are exceedingly sharp. It has a "circle of death" option similar to an Eotech, which is my favorite. According to Sig, the components are made in Japan and assembled in the USA.
    Cool, I have been thinking about getting one myself, I like the options it has with recticle choices. I need to check one out at the gun shop first tho, I have astigmatism and some RDS I can see fine and some it looks like a friggin commit streaking across the glass.

For some odd reason the Aimpoint's screw with my eyes while the Trijicon MRO doesn't mess with them as bad. A Green Dot seems to be good to go for me also. I have a couple Sig Romeo MSR on a couple Ruger 10/22's, there the Green Dot version and I can see that very good.

Thank you for the information, I appreciate that.

Feedback Score
    66 (100%)
    First SBR & first Noveske…sadly my only Noveske. Sold & traded things over the years but anyway, this started with Foliage Green furniture, then went to grey and then got spray painted & stripped a few times. Currently sits with foliage furniture and I think it’s going to mostly stay as is.

Attached Images Attached Images
    "To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms..."
    - Richard Henry Lee, 1788

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NoveskeFan View Post
    First SBR & first Noveske…sadly my only Noveske. Sold & traded things over the years but anyway, this started with Foliage Green furniture, then went to grey and then got spray painted & stripped a few times. Currently sits with foliage furniture and I think it’s going to mostly stay as is.

That is nice, really, really nice.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NoveskeFan View Post

Such a beautiful weapon, it reminds me of a kinda similar setup of my own. There is something about the original UBR on it that really just “works”.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    66 (100%)
    That is nice, really, really nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Such a beautiful weapon, it reminds me of a kinda similar setup of my own. There is something about the original UBR on it that really just “works”.
    Thanks for the kind words. The UBR is a tank and I love it; it helps balance out the front when running suppressed, but am planning on swapping to the Vltor A5 system and have a foliage STR I’m probably going to use with it. It also has an old M300 that will eventually get upgraded to either a new M300 head or Mod Light.
    "To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms..."
    - Richard Henry Lee, 1788

Page 630 of 645 FirstFirst ... 130530580620628629630631632640 ... LastLast