Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: PA/OH/WV Range List

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzed250 View Post
    Wow. I remember going to the Miami RPC range with my Dad in the early 70s when he had just started shooting NRA highpower again. Been almost 40 years...
    It's a nice range, they're talking about extending the 600 yard range to 1000!

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Lightbulb

HUNTINGTON, WV AREA

Yowza. No updates in 4 1/2 years.

Anywho, NE Kentucky Fish & Game Association is the FIRST exit in KY on I-64 coming west out of WV - http://www.nekfga.com/ - and we had plenty of WV members when I was a member there 20 years ago. GREAT facilities and friendly folks running it.
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    67 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_War_Wagon View Post
    HUNTINGTON, WV AREA

Yowza. No updates in 4 1/2 years.

Anywho, NE Kentucky Fish & Game Association is the FIRST exit in KY on I-64 coming west out of WV - http://www.nekfga.com/ - and we had plenty of WV members when I was a member there 20 years ago. GREAT facilities and friendly folks running it.

Tagged for future

Feedback Score
    Not a range but if you are in WV and don't go to Clarksburg to eat at Minard's Spaghetti Inn you have totally screwed up. Best lasagna in the history of cooking and the Tour of Italy plate is fantastic as well.
    NRA Life Member, TSRA Life Member
    Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.
    Common sense is only right wing if you are too far to the left.
    A pistol without a round chambered is an intricate paperweight.
    Stop trying so hard to be offended.

Feedback Score
    Any new places to shoot in southern ohio? Drives me nuts that I cannot find a nice outdoor range that doesnt require a weekend trip to get to!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt45648 View Post
    Any new places to shoot in southern ohio? Drives me nuts that I cannot find a nice outdoor range that doesnt require a weekend trip to get to!
    Not new, but probably the best for general purpose carbine training/drills/shooting: Clinton County Farmers and Sportsmens Association in Wilmington

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567