Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Oklahoma Intro thread

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by USAF maddog View Post
    I live in SE Oklahoma not far from Fort Smith , AR. I enjoy shooting , and finding new place to shoot.
    Today I am looking for a good deal on a LMT in 308. Anybody have a seller for NIB rifle.
    By the way today is my first on this website.
    You ever get to shoot out at Old Fort Gun Club in Ft. Smith? They have some of the best action shooting matches like USPSA and 3 gun in the surrounding states. You should come join us for a match.

Feedback Score
    Range access: My backyard (live out in the country)
    Experience level/Training: I'm a civilian, but I use MilSim for training and have been able to train at Camp Gruber here in OK, as well as the D.A.R.C. facility in Arkansas. Me and some friends run drills on our properties all the time as well, but that's not formal training I guess.
    Interests: Training, shooting, prepping, trucks.

Feedback Score

Range access: H&H every Monday and Banner Road range on weekends

Experience level: No formal training but I have been shooting and training for 35 years. Very proficient with all my glocks, 1911's, various deer rifles, SKS and AK's. I am fairly new to the AR so beginner with this plateform.

Interest: shooting, fishing, anything outdoors.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancer4Life View Post

Range access: H&H every Monday and Banner Road range on weekends

Experience level: No formal training but I have been shooting and training for 35 years. Very proficient with all my glocks, 1911's, various deer rifles, SKS and AK's. I am fairly new to the AR so beginner with this plateform.

Interest: shooting, fishing, anything outdoors.
    Join is over on BoomerShooter and then at a match too. You'll be glad you did. H&H has a fun match on the 2nd Sunday night of the month.

Feedback Score
    Looks like it's been a while since this thread saw any activity. I've been a forum member since 2010, but for some reason wasn't able to post and only visit occasionally when researching/educating myself.

Range Access: Back yard, USSA, Sac & Fox
    Training: The Defensive Shooting Academy, Advanced Combat Pistol; Defensive Pistol, Instructor Ron Lentz
    Interest: Teaching, shooting, rodeo, card games

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345