Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A New Name for our Rifles

Feedback Score
    I posted a similiar thread over on M1911.org in the general discussion forum and they deleted it. Said it was politics, yet they have other threads about the proposed weapons ban?

Out of 10 gun forums where I posted this suggestion they are the only site to delete it.

I know that site is primarily 1911's but they have lots of posts about other things also.

I guess Jim Zumbo is not the only one who hates assault rifles.

Maybe they think their little pistols won't be next?

Feedback Score
    The enemy loves to see division among gun owners.

John
    Good shooting!

Feedback Score
    i refer to my rifle as a sport rifle but sport utility rifle sounds ok. tree huggers wont like it, they'll think it implies the rifle weighs 4 tons and gets 5 miles to the gallon, but who cares. i drive a suburban that gets like 6. if they were called something cute then i wouldnt want mine anymore.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I call mine the Dipsh*t Deterrent. There is nothing sporty about my carbine. Calling its something for the sake of PCness insinuates that owning a gun for shooting bad guys is somehow...how do I put this, [Zumbo] the wrong reason to own a gun.[/Zumbo]

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 21407 View Post
    I posted a similiar thread over on M1911.org in the general discussion forum and they deleted it. Said it was politics, yet they have other threads about the proposed weapons ban?

Out of 10 gun forums where I posted this suggestion they are the only site to delete it.

I know that site is primarily 1911's but they have lots of posts about other things also.

I guess Jim Zumbo is not the only one who hates assault rifles.

Maybe they think their little pistols won't be next?
    Being a regular at M1911 forum I have to say that you twisted what they told you to suit yourself!!!
    They deleted the post because that subject is VERY POLITICALLY oriented and because they are a multinational forum politics are strictly forbidden. If you are gonna complain about a site at least have the brass to tell the truth!
    Anyone who thinks Im just flaming him can check out his post asking why it was deleted and see the truth for themselves!
    And As far as the smart aleck zumbo slam if you spent more than 5 minutes there to post your stuff then run you would see that there a LOT of people over there that also own the scawy black rifles. TRUTH.

Feedback Score
    Truth hurts doesn't it.

Check out their Assault Weapons Ban thread- That's political.

Feedback Score
    Truth hurts doesn't it.

Check out their Assault Weapons Ban thread- That's political.
    Yup sure does , the title may be political, the conversation taking place in the thread is NOT

Feedback Score
    OK. Your right, I'm wrong. I aplogize.

I don't know what's wrong with me.

I don't know why I can't behave?

Feedback Score
    OK. Your right, I'm wrong. I aplogize.

I don't know what's wrong with me.

I don't know why I can't behave?
    Obviously you have a problem with their rules over there, some do MANY dont.
    All I can tell you is you're dead wrong about the 2nd A stance of probably EVERY american on that forum. If you dont like thier politics rules then dont donate to them or visit the site, That'll show them huh

Feedback Score
    i refer to my bushmaster as a "sport rifle" not all rifles. i got 7 rifles of various calibres and uses. a deer rifle (7 mag) varmit rifle (22-250) and a pile of 22lr and mags not all are sport type rifles , besides if i called it the death slayer 2020 or the hell raiser700 or any other dark name some one would say something. 9 out of ten times when someone calls something simple by a complicated name they are either trying to look more intelligent than they really are. or they are trying to make it sound alot badder than it actually is. i mean you wouldnt call a spoon a
    "cereal consumption assistance device" then again a few people prolly would.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast