Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: East Dallas and/or DFW M4C members sound off!

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

East Dallas and/or DFW M4C members sound off!

Okay, I just wanted to get something in our forum, but I figured I'd make it useful...

Any of you guys in the DFW or East Dallas (ya know - Mesquite, Garland, Rowlett, Rockwall, heck even Terrell/Forney or Greenville) area?

If so, where do you train and how often? Are you a member of any competitive shooting groups/clubs?

I need some trigger time and putz'n around on my own at TargetMasters just ain't producing results...
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

The will to win is worthless if you do not have the will to prepare. -Thane Yost

Whining in a forum that people have seen your thread, but not replied, reeks of an odd brand of desperation. - Me

Titling your thread "To XYZ or Not to XYZ" will cause me to completely ignore your thread.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDooley View Post
    Okay, I just wanted to get something in our forum, but I figured I'd make it useful...

Any of you guys in the DFW or East Dallas (ya know - Mesquite, Garland, Rowlett, Rockwall, heck even Terrell/Forney or Greenville) area? Frisco !!!

If so, where do you train and how often? Are you a member of any competitive shooting groups/clubs? Not as much as I would want to but always willing to learn from the more experienced. Only a GSSF member and try to attend as many training classes when they make a stop here in TX...

I need some trigger time and putz'n around on my own at TargetMasters just ain't producing results...Let's get something going !!!
    My replies are in bold !!!
    JC

Feedback Score

re: TX Training Group...

mr.t here in C.ville, just W of Grapevine.
    I use L.B.'s TDSA range S of Dallas for workouts.
    Several pistol pits, up to 300yd rifle, private...
    Anyone interested in a
    range day, mail me. We can talk.
    mr.tshrews@gmail.com
    PS....kinda wet/muddy down there at present but....better still.
    later......mr.t.

Feedback Score
    richardson...

anyone know of a range that is 500+ yds around here?

I go to school in Ark. but will be back over xmas...maybe we can all get together

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by texasrangers View Post
    anyone know of a range that is 500+ yds around here?
    The only 500+ yard range I know about is Tac Pro out west of Fort Worth.

Anyways I'm in the area. I also shoot at TDSA.

I train several times a year, try to get at least 80 hours of training in. I practice every weekend.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    im in little elm, west of frisco, north of dallas by about 25 miles. i would be willing to come out and train, schedule permitting. me and extremejc were talking a while ago about getting together but my schedule sux, i work the deep nights shift, from 11pm to 7am. i would be able to do things in the early morning but thats about it. my days off are taken by my better half.

Feedback Score

garland

new to the sight, just been surfing around last couple of months.Im middle aged and new to shooting. Ive taken a couple of pistol classes and one carbine with MD. Thinking about doing some IDPA with DAPS. Anyone shot with this org. I need all the trigger time I can get

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    i think the main problem is, finding a range that is nice and open, lots of ground to move around on, and also is flexible enough to allow us to do some shooting and moving drills. my department's range is only open to sworn personnel. anyone know of such a range?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Here's a link to the range at Elm Fork... Doesn't look too bad...

http://www.elmfork.com/index.html
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

The will to win is worthless if you do not have the will to prepare. -Thane Yost

Whining in a forum that people have seen your thread, but not replied, reeks of an odd brand of desperation. - Me

Titling your thread "To XYZ or Not to XYZ" will cause me to completely ignore your thread.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Tiger Valley teaches courses at Elm Fork Shooting range in Dallas, just east of Addison. The bays there allow you to do pistol or carbine.

There are a couple small, pricate, memebrs only ranges that have out to 500 yards spread out around the metroplex but nothing really IN Dallas.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast