Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Arizona Range Clinics

Feedback Score

Arizona Range Clinics

One of the group members floated this idea, I ran it by some of the other members and it seems like a good plan -- we are looking at putting together some group range days to use as open clinics.

The idea is to bring M4C members and friends together for a day of non-structured range time, a chance to have see what others are doing and what they do it with, a chance to share some knowledge and learn, check out different set ups and spend the day at the range or in a class with friends - this can be spent shooting, in an armorer's course or just swapping out gear and guns for a few hours.

With some of the folks we have in the group here, we should be able to get some real knowledge and experience mixed in with all levels of shooters... It sounds like a good plan.

The idea is to set up a day maybe over six weeks or so... spread them around the state a little to make sure that most folks have at least a decent chance of making it to some of the range clinics... just some ideas of places are: Phoenix, Tucson, Casa Grande, Payson, Flagstaff, Kingman and Yuma -- but these are just ideas for now.

The big thing is that people attend... there is no plan to charge for these event beyond what may be needed to get a place to shoot -- new shooters, old hands, novice and pro are encouraged to participate, share and learn.
    Last edited by Jay Cunningham; 10-28-09 at 15:46.
    I put the "Amateur" in Amateur Radio...

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I'm up in Vegas but would really like to attend depending on schedule and location. This is a great idea!

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    I am in and out of town from now until my anticipated deployment. I would still like to get together meet some guys and maybe do an impromptu armorers course.

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    IG - Were you thinking of something along the lines that we discussed in that old thread/PM? If so please post dates & times that you're thinking about and I'll do my best to attend.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I am interested, when are the events planned?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'm also interested in an armorer course
    We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level of our training.

-Archilochus

Feedback Score
    Too bad this idea didn't come up earlier. I've been assigned to Ft. Sill to learn the intricacies of the gun line...

Feedback Score
    I would be up for anything in the Tucson/Phoenix area.

Feedback Score
    I'd like to see these become common in 2010... I have talked to IG a little about a armorer's class, as well as a couple of other things. A place to hold the course in Tucson in not a problem...

Working on getting some stuff together...
    I put the "Amateur" in Amateur Radio...

Feedback Score
    KL, what facility did you have in mind in Tucson? I go to the Southeast Regional Park shooting range to shoot on my own time and the Three Points range to qualify for work.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast