Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Arizona Range Clinics

Feedback Score
    I have Friday and Saturday off for the forseeable future. I hope we can work out a time to meet. I think we may be the only regional training group that doesn't have regular shoots

Feedback Score
    I'm going to flatiron mountain tomorrow late morning maybe around noon. If anyone wants to join me let me know.

ETA: Make the wednesday.
    Last edited by tominphx; 10-25-10 at 20:36.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I'd like to get some informal training shoot time in whenever you guys get a definite time and place together (assuming I'm off).

I live in Ajo, so I'm not near...well, civilization but I'd be willing to travel to Tucson or up north.

I would not dare ask anyone to come out here as, there is literally nothing out here. We do have an actual range that is "alright" as it is basically shooting in the desert. The best part about it is isn't highly trafficked and I can do any kind of shooting I desire.

I go to Pima Pistol Club for ACTS matches every so often.

Feedback Score
    interested as well... I'm located in the phx metro, but more than happy to make the trek to casa grande or tucson areas.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by huan View Post
    interested as well... I'm located in the phx metro, but more than happy to make the trek to casa grande or tucson areas.
    I think casa grande is a good location for everyone since it's pretty much in between Phoenix and Tuscon, the range is also unsupervised, which is good and bad. We could basically "commandeer" a bay to do drills and whatnot. I would imagine it would be pretty busy on weekends though, so a weekday might be the best day to do something.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    If I can get off, I'm in. Casa grande.
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    I was thinking a monday or a tuesday in the beginning of february, any objections?

It would be a good opportunity to practice for that sundays (the 12th) carbine/pistol match at PRG.
    Last edited by tominphx; 01-23-12 at 02:41.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tominphx View Post
    I think casa grande is a good location for everyone since it's pretty much in between Phoenix and Tuscon, the range is also unsupervised, which is good and bad. We could basically "commandeer" a bay to do drills and whatnot. I would imagine it would be pretty busy on weekends though, so a weekday might be the best day to do something.
    Tom

We were at the CG range on the 29th, I was the first one in line to enter at 0645hrs and snagging the 100yd bay was no problem.
    After 0800, all the bays were occupied.
    fwiw
    Mark
    the will to win is nothing without the will to prepare.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I can make it on a Monday morning. I'm usually off on Mondays.

Feedback Score
    Is anyone up for monday the 20th, at casa grande range?
    Last edited by tominphx; 02-05-12 at 20:28.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast