Quote Originally Posted by CoolBreeze View Post
Kelly, have you taken any of Paul's carbine classes...or do you plan to in the future?

I'm debating on which to take first from him. I'm leaning towards pistol.
I will be taking the CSAT Tactical Carbine course in a couple of weeks, so I'll let you know how it compares to the Tactical Pistol course.

I took the Tactical Pistol course in late October and I was actually part of the Tactical Pistol class that Kelly and the rest of the Instructor class helped instruct during the last two days of their course. Kelly did a great job by the way as the rest of the instructors.

Anyway the instructor's course is obviously longer, but I thought that the 2 day, 16hr, Tactical Pistol Course I partook in was excellent and it really helped to clarify and consolidate, and in some cases re-adjust (based on great instructor input and also by the use of video tape of one's shooting form), the essential fundamentals that have to be attained in order to continue to improve one's shooting correctly. Being good after all is just a matter of applying correct fundamentals in a more efficient and effective manner.

Paul Howe is also incredibly kind, patient and one classy American Hero.