Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Civilian SERE course?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Dandelion: The whole plant is edible, leaves, flower and roots. Leaves are good in salads,
    Thats called Dandelion Greens, welcome to being my Grandma, because she cooked them!
    Last edited by Heavy Metal; 04-06-12 at 15:34.
    My brother saw Deliverance and bought a Bow. I saw Deliverance and bought an AR-15.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz View Post
    Flyinsooner and tacti-cool are now in the top 20 for 2012 necroposting.
    can you explain Necro-posting?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tacti-cool View Post
    can you explain Necro-posting?
    Look at the date of the last post before you posted in this thread.....It was dead until you posted in it. AKA zombie thread
    "Intelligence is not the ability to regurgitate information. It is the ability to make sound decisions on a consistent basis "--me

"Just remember, when you are talking to the average person, you are talking to a television set"--RDJB

One Big Ass Mistake America

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas View Post
    Look at the date of the last post before you posted in this thread.....It was dead until you posted in it. AKA zombie thread
    my bad... Sometimes with the 56k internet speed here in Alaska pages dont fully load and the internet isnt friendly.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tacti-cool View Post
    my bad... Sometimes with the 56k internet speed here in Alaska pages dont fully load and the internet isnt friendly.
    No worries, it doesn't matter. It was just the reason he made the comment. Hope you enjoy the board.
    "Intelligence is not the ability to regurgitate information. It is the ability to make sound decisions on a consistent basis "--me

"Just remember, when you are talking to the average person, you are talking to a television set"--RDJB

One Big Ass Mistake America

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas View Post
    No worries, it doesn't matter. It was just the reason he made the comment. Hope you enjoy the board.
    So far so good.. it seems there are less dumbasses on here..There are always a few, and I'm usually one of them.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345