Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Hampton Roads, VA trainees?!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Resurecting this since I just PCS'd here. Living in Newport News near CNU. I'm hearing that LGC is closed to new members for the time being, and C2C is pretty far away for regular training. I did get on the list for a membership to the Ft. Eustis range in July, but I'm still looking for any other places to shoot (especially on the peninsula), any suggestions? Also still looking for decent ammo sources or dealers on the peninsula. Looking forward to getting to meet some M4C members out here and go shooting, PM me if you're interested.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    While LGC is not accepting new members, you can shoot their practical indoor match, held monthly, 1st sunday of every month. New leadership so be prepared to spend some time between signing in and shooting.
    Monthly 3gun match up near Mechanicsville, about an hour north, every 4th sat, so this weekend. Run via Richmond3gun.com
    Believe there is a Norfolk rifle and pistol club, have not checked it out.
    Ammo? Have seen some at the local Walmart when they stock the shelves around 0700...
    Welcome to the area!

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Ammo ... try down in Va Beach, try The-Armory.

Have a website that's pretty up to date on ammo. Prices are pretty good for a B&M on ammo, have silencers and trusts, and prices are decent. Cheaper than bob's, pricier than online. Can be busy, partly b/c it's a small store.

Also, the ammo sold at the range on Camp Allen can be priced real well too.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I've had pretty decent luck with ammo at Walmart lately. The southside locations seem to be pretty well stocked. 9mm is still a little spotty though. GSS Gear in VA Beach is starting to carry ammo as well.
    "Those who 'abjure' violence can only do so because others are committing violence on their behalf."

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011