Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hampton Roads, VA trainees?!

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)

PCS'ing to Portsmouth

Word from the monitor is that the Missus is PCS'ing to Portsmouth this summer (she's a squid). I should be following shortly thereafter. Looking for any M4C or LF'ers in the area. trying to get the skinny on reptuable Class 3 and FFL's. As well as good ranges and beer buddies.

S/F

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    up for shooting anytime. I need to get down and shoot some idpa or find a three gun to shoot near va bch

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Also in for a shoot, anytime on the weekend. It's going to be hard for me though the week job,school,gym= very little free time I was getting in about 150+- a week now it's like 200 a month I would also like to do IDPA or something so if any one does that wants to link up i'm game.

V/r
    Uglyguns

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)
    Crystal City area if anybody is close. Ehhh nevermind this is the Hampton Roads thread....still getting used to VA.
    Last edited by mattexass; 06-29-11 at 19:24.

Feedback Score

Hampton Roads Area Training

Carlo,
    Any movement on this?
    R/
    Mike

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Not that I know of.

V/r
    Uglyguns

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    We can have the whole bay to ourselves almost any Monday or Thursday night. But this won't really start till after the grand reopening the 18th

[span style='font-size: 14pt;']Just wanted to pass the word that my range will have it's grand re-opening celebration weekend starting Friday, Nov 18th at 0900.[/span]

Everything is subject to change lol

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    I'd be very interested in this, but unfortunately wouldn't be able to do anything until fall. Current housing situation (school related) won't allow firearms...

Also, Carlo, this is probably going to sound like a stupid question, but I see you guys have lockers available. Are those for storing weapons?
    Last edited by Wake27; 12-23-11 at 23:29.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    I'd be very interested in this, but unfortunately wouldn't be able to do anything until fall. Current housing situation (school related) won't allow firearms...

Also, Carlo, this is probably going to sound like a stupid question, but I see you guys have lockers available. Are those for storing weapons?
    yes for storing weapons, ammo, cleaning kit, jewelry etc etc. anything you want to legally store. you'll have access to it anytime we're open. and we're only closed 2 days out of the year ... xmas and thanksgiving

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Good to know, maybe I'll bring mine down there now that I can store them... Thanks!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast