Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: PNW Introduction / Roster... Sign in, sign up!

Feedback Score
    Hey All,

I'm a civilian enthusiast. Informal experience comes from rifle league at Wades in Bellevue, Practical Rifle at the Tri County Gun Club. Classes i've taken are Firearms Academy of Seattle Rifle 1, and Magpul Dynamics Carbine 1.

This is all the crap i brought down to Magpul Carbine 1. Spare BCG, spare rifle, spare spare rifle....

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fontaine View Post
    Hey All,

I'm a civilian enthusiast. Informal experience comes from rifle league at Wades in Bellevue, Practical Rifle at the Tri County Gun Club. Classes i've taken are Firearms Academy of Seattle Rifle 1, and Magpul Dynamics Carbine 1.

This is all the crap i brought down to Magpul Carbine 1. Spare BCG, spare rifle, spare spare rifle....

I used to run rifle league a lot when it was at WSI and a few times at wades. Fun stuff.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Hey all. I'm Piet (pronounced "Pete"), and I'm presently located in Central Oregon though I tend to end up in the Portland area a lot as well. I've been shooting since was I fairly young, a little over a decade or so. Primarily I'm interested in ARs and the tactical side of things.

I've taken Dynamic Carbine 1 and several handgun classes at OFA and I've been known to attend Practical Rifle and whatnot. I was at the first PNW training session and had a great time, hopefully we can get a regular thing going. I'm always looking for a good opportunity to get out and do some training.
    Last edited by Dutchy556; 04-25-10 at 15:43.

Feedback Score
    Hello all. I am Richard and live in Everett, Wa. I like to shoot and love the AR platform. In the past I have competed in NRA High Power, IDPA and tactical matches. I have attended most of the FAS and Insight's classes. Trained with Ken Hackathorn, Matt Graham, Gabe Suarez and others. Ex Navy and Army, counld not make up my mind, so gave them both up.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Dropping

Gents, Im to far south to participate. Gonna go a different direction for training. Im more into long range stuff. Going to stay focused on that skill for now.

Thank you.
    Dirk

Feedback Score
    Hey all. I'm Carl and I'm located west of Longview. Pretty new to the AR platform but I shot PR at TCGC in Novermber and did respectable for the first time (2nd place tyro and 26th overall). Been shooting the Action Pistol over at CRPC for a couple months. Been around guns most of my life. Interested in anything that gets me more proficient with my equipment and shooting more.
    Last edited by carl20320; 11-27-09 at 17:15.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Hey Carl, we'll get something going soon for January.
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Feedback Score

Carl welcome

I'm trrying to get a place in Vancouver, the "pit" I will be getting more info so stay tuned.

Be safe.

RobL
    Last edited by USAFR; 11-27-09 at 11:15.
    Rob L

Feedback Score
    Hey guys I'm Brian. Just got my first AR and am looking forward to do some training, some practical rifle at Tri County and some classes at OFA and others. Ive been around firearms my whole life but no experience with AR's until now. I just moved up to the Portland area from Southern California a couple of months ago so I'm looking forward to some training and meeting some new people.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Welcome, Brian. We'll hook you up with some trigger time in January.
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast