Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: PNW Introduction / Roster... Sign in, sign up!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Thanks, I look forward to meeting up with you guys in the not-too-distant future and having at least one other 11B to BS with.
    PRAISE THE FALLEN
    SSG Kevin Roberts KIA 7-May-08
    1Lt Nick Dewhirst KIA 20-July-08
    Cpl Charles Gaffney KIA 24-Dec-08
    Spc Peter Courcy KIA 10-Feb-09
    PFC Jason Watson KIA 10-Feb-09

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Hey all, Im Robert. Been here a good while, but never thought to post the intro thread. Im an active duty Military Working Dog handler stationed at Mountain Home AFB, ID. Ive been shooting for some time and look forward to the opportunity to get together and share some good training time.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SCTSQRL View Post
    Chad here. I'm also over at the NWFA regional board. I'm down in Eugene, and bounce around the valley alot - at least along the corridor. I shoot practical handgun down here with EPS, but haven't done much group carbine training - would like to change that. Great to see that the NW contingent is so healthy here - kicking myself for not getting to the Magpul stuff that you guys have pulled together.
    missed you- howdy, chad. this is a good place. i suggest NWFA for casual debate/getting frustrated with leftist mindsets, and m4carbine.net for real, technical, vetted information. there's some pretty hokey stuff getting passed around over there.

Quote Originally Posted by bjw182005 View Post
    Hey all, Im Robert. Been here a good while, but never thought to post the intro thread. Im an active duty Military Working Dog handler stationed at Mountain Home AFB, ID. Ive been shooting for some time and look forward to the opportunity to get together and share some good training time.
    hola, roberto. you're far away. if you look around, you'll see we do have a couplefew other guys from your AO- i can't, off the top of my head, remember who, but they're here. you might consider posting in the Matchmaker thread to scare up some local training.

you're also more than welcome to make the trek over here for events.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    PNW's July CRPC shoot is now firm scheduled for August 1st. Everyone is welcome to attend- please check in.

http://m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=55637

Please note there will be a small usage fee for the range. the fee per person is proportionally dependent on how many come, so i need a head count.

Feedback Score
    Hi everyone. Marneil from West Seattle chiming in here. I've only been shooting for a few years now. Really got interested during college and I've been working on getting better since. Any chance to meet up with like-minded individuals in the area would be great.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bjw182005 View Post
    Welcome Robert - excellent job in a beautiful part of the country. I'm always jealous of those who get paid to work with shepherds - they make the best colleagues in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by bkb0000 View Post
    missed you- howdy, chad. this is a good place. i suggest NWFA for casual debate/getting frustrated with leftist mindsets, and m4carbine.net for real, technical, vetted information. there's some pretty hokey stuff getting passed around over there.
    Thanks, BKB - there is certaintly an air of disorganization over there sometimes, in the political discussion threads especially, but the tone is more civil than some places and it's nice to have some local love - there are definitely some great folk over there as well. Still, good to be here at a place where, even if someone happens to be a proud Bushmaster owner, they won't make the claim it's the best thing since sliced bread or try to sell it for a thousand bucks.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Hello, my name is John and I’m a gun-aholic. I live in Keizer, OR. I have recently turned to the Darkside (AK & Glock, well AK really been into Glocks forever) and I am seeking like minded folks in my general AO interested in throwing high volumes of lead. I am a civilian enthusiast into carbine and pistol training, up until now I have primarily been doing so out in the woods or on private property. I have the proper mindset & gear and would like to continue to expand on my tactics and skill.

This:
    Range rules are what we call "Big Boy Rules." We follow the 4 RULES OF FIREARMS SAFETY, and nobody gets shot. We operate a "hot" range: weapons condition 1 and muzzles down when not on-target. We have/will utilize 180+ degrees of fire with 360 degrees of movement. If this bothers you, don't participate- it's not changing. We're training for real-life, and you don't clear and confirm and hang condition 4 after a firefight.
    Last edited by titsonritz; 07-19-10 at 23:42. Reason: crappy spelling

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Practical Rifle is currently being scheduled for August at CRPC. Help is needed to get things rolling.

http://m4carbine.net/showthread.php?p=716700#post716700

Feedback Score

Introductioin

My name is Gracie. I'm 22. I'm an NRA certified RSO and instructor of Basic Pistol, Personal Protection Inside the Home and Home Firearm Safety. I also teach Oregon CHL classes and assist Gregg Smith with his Defensive Pistol classes. I am currently an e-board member at Clatskanie Rifle and Pistol Range.

I live in WA with my fiance, three dogs and two cats. My hobbies generally include shooting (obviously), quilting, quading, jet skiing, shopping, collecting tea sets, collecting shoes, flying (what little I've done) and horseback riding.

I also love long walks on the beach at night, cuddeling by a fireplace...oh wait. Wrong thread. Lol.
    Last edited by pistolcouture; 07-30-10 at 22:04.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Hello, my name is John and I’m a gun-aholic. I live in Keizer, OR. I have recently turned to the Darkside (AK & Glock, well AK really been into Glocks forever) and I am seeking like minded folks in my general AO interested in throwing high volumes of lead. I am a civilian enthusiast into carbine and pistol training, up until now I have primarily been doing so out in the woods or on private property. I have the proper mindset & gear and would like to continue to expand on my tactics and skill.

This:
    welcome John

it'd be cool to see some AK action at our shoots

Quote Originally Posted by pistolcouture View Post
    My name is Gracie. I'm 22. I'm an NRA certified RSO and instructor of Basic Pistol, Personal Protection Inside the Home and Home Firearm Safety. I also teach Oregon CHL classes and assist Gregg Smith with his Defensive Pistol classes. I am currently an e-board member at Clatskanie Rifle and Pistol Range.

I live in WA with my fiance, three dogs and two cats. My hobbies generally include shooting (obviously), quilting, quading, jet skiing, shopping, collecting tea sets, collecting shoes, flying (what little I've done) and horseback riding.

I also love long walks on the beach at night, cuddeling by a fireplace...oh wait. Wrong thread. Lol.
    that's gangsta.

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast