Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: PNW Introduction / Roster... Sign in, sign up!

Feedback Score

Whidbey Shoot

All,
    MookNW and I are trying to get a shoot together at Central Whidbey Sportsmans club on the 23rd or 24th of October. Let us know what would work for you and I hope we can get a few of us together this fall.
    https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=62790

Feedback Score
    My name is Mike I live the Tacoma area and Im in the Washington National Guard. Ive taken Magpul Dynamic's Pistol 1 and will be taking Dynamic Carbine 2 in two weeks. Im always looking to improve my shooting skills.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by O'doyle View Post
    My name is Mike I live the Tacoma area and Im in the Washington National Guard. Ive taken Magpul Dynamic's Pistol 1 and will be taking Dynamic Carbine 2 in two weeks. Im always looking to improve my shooting skills.
    welcome, mike

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    salutations. my name is mitch, I'm an average Joe shooter who is always looking to progress in the art of shooting. I live in Seattle, but might be relocating to Portland in the next 6 months depending on work.

Feedback Score
    I am out in the sticks of Okanogan Co (North Centeral WA). I have a few Army 11B type deployments behind me and currently work in the LE Field. I have access to a pretty slick range that can be used if anyone up here wants to start training.

I am also busting my hump to get some high quality training brought out here. I hosted a couple of classes this past year and am bringing in more/bigger/long ones for 2011.

I look forward to meeting/shooting with you guys at some point.

Unfortunatly, it is just too long of a drive to get me over the pass for a couple of hours with a training group.

Maybe an Eastern WA get together is in order?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scimitar2 View Post

Road trip.

Feedback Score
    39 (100%)

Hell yes

I am in East WA and would love to see you guys on the west, but btw 2 jobs and 2 lil girls under 2 road trips are next to impossible. Besides I need some time with like minded ppl, some of the Fudds from Idaho are really making me cranky.
    Never judge a man by his success, judge by how he deals with his failures!- L.E.C.

Some People suck at being Human!- Me

"To keep you is no gain, to destroy you is no loss."- Khmer Rouge

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vader View Post
    salutations. my name is mitch, I'm an average Joe shooter who is always looking to progress in the art of shooting. I live in Seattle, but might be relocating to Portland in the next 6 months depending on work.
    sup g

Quote Originally Posted by Scimitar2 View Post
    I am out in the sticks of Okanogan Co (North Centeral WA). I have a few Army 11B type deployments behind me and currently work in the LE Field. I have access to a pretty slick range that can be used if anyone up here wants to start training.

I am also busting my hump to get some high quality training brought out here. I hosted a couple of classes this past year and am bringing in more/bigger/long ones for 2011.

I look forward to meeting/shooting with you guys at some point.

Unfortunatly, it is just too long of a drive to get me over the pass for a couple of hours with a training group.

sup dawg.

put one together- i know for a fact we've got some guys in easter WA, and some boys from idaho might wander over. wichaka is an LEO instructor, he lives in central WA.

Feedback Score

Hello neighbors

My name is Anthony, I live in Seattle. My good friend Ben AKA MookNW turned me on to this forum. Everyone seems to be very well informed and interested in sharing tactical shooting and training information. I personally am a novice, I hope to learn from and with you guys. Right now I don't have an AR I do have my eyes on a BCM lower and with some help from friends I hope to be up and running before long. I also hope to make the shoot in a couple of weeks. I don't think I'll have my build complete by then but am looking forward to bringing my sidearm and am more than willing to run camera if anybody wants. Thanks alot.

Feedback Score

Welcome

Anthony,
    Welcome to the forum
    The October shoot will be an excellent time for you to check out several peoples set ups and see what will work better for you. That alone could save some serious money. Read the reccomendations for quality companies and try out as many different rifles as possible.

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast