Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: PNW Introduction / Roster... Sign in, sign up!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Welcome to here Bigbore40. We get together every few months for shooting up on Whidbey Island. https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=89002&page=2
    It ain't super high speed, but it's a place to practice what you know, learn a few things from other members, and shoot the shit with some solid dudes.
    Plus, it's cheap and there's usually some feasting involved.
    "After extensive research, I picked this rifle because it came with bullets"

Feedback Score
    Hey all, my name is Jordan, and I am a life long south Seattle (Des Moines currently) resident. Been lurking here for about a year, this site has been so helpful in SAVING me from wasting money on a number of things, I feel it is time to join up, participate and give back!

I have been shooting for about 10 years, all recreation, not a professional shooter. I am well versed in pistol use, but I am still pretty novice behind my carbine.

Also WAY into cars, racing, and the culture (it is amazing how many car guys are gun guys to...).

Glad to be a part of the forum and look forward to learning more! Cheers!

Feedback Score
    Hey guys,
    I'm a LEO here in western WA. In addition to the training I recive at work I shoot quite a bit on my own time and take classes on my own dime. I'm interested in seeing what local training and recreational shooting opportunities are out there that I haven’t heard of.

Feedback Score
    Mark here, been in and around the PacNW since 2000. I'm active duty Navy, spent 7 years at NAS Whidbey, and had no idea you guys even existed.
    Currently stationed in Bremerton on one of those grey floating bird farms. I have been taking EAG classes to scratch my carbine training itch for the last 8 years. I am taking a trip down to Idaho this month to train with Chris Costa, and in June am off to Nevada to do a trifecta of EAG classes, culminating in a shoot house class.
    I know exactly where CWSA is, and look forward to getting up there in the future. Hell, I hope there are some Prowlers hitting OLF so it can be just like old times.

Feedback Score
    Hi everyone. My name is Kevin and I live in Seattle. I'm a novice to the carbine (firearms in general) and have only been shooting for a couple of months.

Interested in both formal and informal training that will improve my proficiency in the carbine and handgun. Looking forward to learning from all of you.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Hi everyone My name is Joseph I am from the yakima valley and i have been shooting since i was a kid (i think most of us on here have been) I have never went to a competition. But I am looking for a new hobby. I have the Gear to do anything out there I'm pretty sure except long range shooting. Can someone on here help me in the right direction to get started with training and what not. Thank you for you help

Feedback Score

Spokane area training?

Hello all, I am in the Spokane, WA area. We have a couple of ranges around the area but what I am really looking for are training courses. I would like to attend a carbine and/or pistol class. Does anyone know of any in the area or is my best option going to be heading for the I-5 corridor (Portland through Seattle)?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    For those who have posted recently to this thread expressing interest in local training, assuming you know of Insights, which offer top-tier shooting instruction:
    http://www.insightstraining.com/

LMS also does occasional classes/clinics in Ravensdale, Wa. They also do courses at Okanogan. All I've attended been have been taught by Kevin Williams, who runs a great class (Looking at their schedule doesn't look like anything's on the calender at present)
    http://www.lmsdefense.com/
    Last edited by zacbol; 08-11-12 at 00:23.
    "Eyes have been referred to as the window to the soul, we prefer to think of them as the funnel to the brain." - Mike Shertz, MD
    "Every trigger has a match trigger at the end of all the bullshit.” - Greg Hamilton

Feedback Score
    I host a few open enrollment courses per year at my department range in Okanogan which is significantly closer to you the the !-5 mess.

Over the last few years, I have had Red Back 1, Vickers Tactical, LMS, Strategos International, John Holschen and others out for a variety of classes.

In Oct, I have Bennie Cooley coming out for a three day advanced pistol and rifle class-

http://m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=97025

This is the last open enrollment class I have setup for 2012, but am activly working on the 2013 schedule now.

If you are interested in getting on my email list for future class notifications, drop me a PM with your email address, name and agency/unit (if applicable) and I will get you on it.

I hope to see you out here on the range sometime!!!

Feedback Score

Training

Thanks for the responses and info guys.

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast