Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: PNW Introduction / Roster... Sign in, sign up!

Feedback Score

Portland Area shooter

Hi all:
    what say to a few hours of range time?. The first time we spent alot of time getting a good zero, I was in that group but I have it now.
    Lets see about the 12th or 19th for a few hours at Douglas Ridge, ask Santa for some targets, and ammo appears to be someing around, any takers or do i have to shoot all by my self? BO Ho.

Be well all

robL
    Rob L

Feedback Score
    Looking through these, I just bought an SR-15 and want to learn how to "run and gun". I have no habits because I have never done anything like this. I started benchrest shooting when I was 8 with my grandfather, and would like to broaden my horizons a bit. Is there anything coming up?

RLG
    You ladies bitch when you get an MRE without a pop-tart.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    We're trying to get something going for January. We'll be sure to ease the new guys in to run and gun, as there's safety concerns so we'll help you crawl before you can walk.

It's very fun, and we'll keep you guys updated on an upcoming get-together.
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Titleist View Post
    We're trying to get something going for January. We'll be sure to ease the new guys in to run and gun, as there's safety concerns so we'll help you crawl before you can walk.

It's very fun, and we'll keep you guys updated on an upcoming get-together.
    Right on. Can't wait.
    You ladies bitch when you get an MRE without a pop-tart.

Feedback Score

Hi Brian

Welcome to the Great WET,&COLD, Northwast.

Take a look at the three gun at Douglas Ridge if you are in ther Portland area, they are going to be doing a shoot every month starting in Jan its a good way to meet folks and do some shooting.

Any way wecome, we also will be doing more after the first and i sure could use some of that sun from SoCal right about now.

Be safe

RobL
    Rob L

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

I'm a new guy

Hi, my name is Matt and current firefighter... I live near Puyallup.
    Strangely enough I don't own an AR (but this is a great forum for all gun info). So, I shoot shotgun and pistol, and would like to get out and shoot more.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by readyme View Post
    Strangely enough I don't own an AR
    we can fix that.

Welcome, Matt.

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the welcome guys cant wait for january see you then.

Feedback Score

Cool Welcome all

As the Christmas nears I'd like to wish every one a Marry Christmas, and a safe holly daze.
    I hope Santa, or the mail person ( my wife's a letter carrier)brings loads of all the things we here love so much, things that make banging sounds, and are black... both my AK & AR are black.

I have not heard back from English Pit, but I will put forth more effert to get a date set up. It looks like January has five Saterdays, hows the 23 or 30 looking so far??

Ya be safe out there.

RobL
    Rob L

Feedback Score

Eastern Washington shooter

Just wanted to introduce myself to you guys. My name is Scott Downing, all my friends call my Woody, I have been shooting since I was kid. Been trying to get into the Tactical realm for about 2 years. Hope I can meet up with some of you guys for a shoot.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast