Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: PNW Introduction / Roster... Sign in, sign up!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

PNW training

Hello everyone, my name is Mike and I live a ways south of Portland. I am new to all this and would be willing to travel your way for a chance to learn and train.
    Thanks

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Ryan B, I don't use a gun for a living, Gunsite 223/556/250, Day 2 of LMS vehicle defense and some other classes. Primary interest is in learning to operate rifle and pistol defensively. I'm not new to this. I live in the South Sound area.

Would love to get out with some of you guys sometime. My schedule is actually fairly open this year.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    welcome, both of you. we'll have something going in the next 30 days.

Feedback Score

Lightbulb Welcom you guys and hi old guys

:Good day Ryan, Mike & Woody, the more the marrier or so they say.

Yes I'm goiing to be setting up somthing in Vancouver USA, or if that doest work do somthing at Douglas Ridge again whicjh is south of Portland.
    I'll shoot another e-mail to the PIT today now that Christmas is out of the way.

Hows everyone looking for the last three weekends of January or first couple in February? Meaning which works the best for the most, Saterdays work best for me, but if Sunday is better for the most so be it.

Have a great New Year, be safe, and looking forward to meeting the guys i have not.
    Rob L

Feedback Score

Good Day

Good day all.

As I am new to this forum, and to your group please allow myself to introduce ... myself. My name is Will and I live way the up the Hwy2 coridor- about 40 miles east of Everett. I did 8 years in the Army, including a Tour of the late unplesentness. I am not rambo, however I have been on a two-way range once or twice. I like long walks on the beach, hottubbing, 10-15 year scotch- three fingers on the rocks, and prolonged vehicle extraction with injuries. I have been in Fire- EMS for about 4 years now and I also work in facilites managment. I own a couple boomsticks including a few of the evil black (or green) type. I am not an expert but I did build my own from a bunch of parts- including the full upper reciever. You gentleman (and ladies if I missed anyone) look like you are pretty good at what you do and you look like you have a blast doing it. Can I play?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by engine296 View Post
    Good day all.

As I am new to this forum, and to your group please allow myself to introduce ... myself. My name is Will and I live way the up the Hwy2 coridor- about 40 miles east of Everett. I did 8 years in the Army, including a Tour of the late unplesentness. I am not rambo, however I have been on a two-way range once or twice. I like long walks on the beach, hottubbing, 10-15 year scotch- three fingers on the rocks, and prolonged vehicle extraction with injuries. I have been in Fire- EMS for about 4 years now and I also work in facilites managment. I own a couple boomsticks including a few of the evil black (or green) type. I am not an expert but I did build my own from a bunch of parts- including the full upper reciever. You gentleman (and ladies if I missed anyone) look like you are pretty good at what you do and you look like you have a blast doing it. Can I play?
    Of course! Come on out and join the fun.

Feedback Score

Cool All good stuff

Once again welcome to all the new guys, and not so new guys.
    It looks like we are getting a bunch of folks who want to train so as I have said lets pick a date thats going for most of us and set somthing up, it can be just pistol, I at leaast can always use more work on that or just rifle, again always can use that.
    I all ready laid out some dates, what say ya all??

RobL
    Rob L

Feedback Score
    Cool.

So is there any training that happens up this way? Portland is a long way from here. I know folks like their toys, but that's a like 4-5 hours from here.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by engine296 View Post
    Cool.

So is there any training that happens up this way? Portland is a long way from here. I know folks like their toys, but that's a like 4-5 hours from here.
    It does seem there are quite a few in the Portland area, but I agree it would be nice to put together something in the Seattle/Tacoma/Everett area.

"cops carry fire extinguishers, firefighters should get pistols"

Feedback Score

Training in the great north north

west, it would be a good reason for a road trip up north, I know there is a range that rents bays just south of Tacoma maybe someone up that way can set somthing up, Id be up for that.
    Rob L

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast