Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: PNW Introduction / Roster... Sign in, sign up!

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    engine- feel free to take the lead on a winter seattle shoot. start a thread within the sub-forum called something like "interest in a seattle-area shoot?" and invite people to chime in on how interested they are- if enough people are interested and you have a venue, make it happen! and take and post pics when its done.

PM me if you need help. wichaka, our resident LEO trainer, lives in west-central southern WA- he might be interested in helping or even leading a WA shoot.

and since im posting, just a heads up- ill be posting a thread on a february CRPC shoot in the next few days. for those interested- think about things you might want to work on, and post em when the thread goes up.

ETA roster added to intro post. now there's no hiding... stay active!
    Last edited by bkb0000; 12-30-09 at 20:38.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Reminder to check the sub-forum often - you are not automatically subscribed to new threads/announcements, so you'll need to check the sub-forum on your own or miss them.

Seattle-area shoot announcement posted
    CRPC practical carbine/pistol shoot announcement posted

check 'em out!

USAFR - post a D.R. #2 shoot thread to get your shoot kicked off, if you're wanting to get that going for Jan.

Ideally, there will be something happening with PNW at least every month from here out.. even if in different AOs.

Feedback Score
    Hi all,
    My name is Mike...A civilian gun enthusiast and i live in Seattle.

I'm here like a sponge...to soak up as much knowledge as i can.

I was introduced to firearms/training in the mid 90's by a LEO buddy of mine who was the senior firearms instructor for his dept.
    I've also trained with InSights Training Center, having completed most of their handgun and longgun courses.

Hope to meet and train with some of you folks in the near future.

Thanks,
    Mike

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Welcome, mike

we've currently working on a Seattle area shoot as we speak, make sure to check in there, especially if you have input.. and we've got a shoot scheduled for Feb 7th in Clatskanie OR that's about 20ish minutes from Longview

Feedback Score
    i guess i should have signed in here before posting in other parts of this forum.

howdy, my names Atom and i live in seattle.

im an artist/business owner here in seattle. ive been shooting ever since i could walk and bought my first AR on my 18th birthday for about $375 wow times have changed... my main hobby is building M4s and training as much as i can with them. im always ready to learn so getting together for regular shoots would be nice. my schedule is kind of wacky but i guess since i own the place i could just fire myself for a day go shooting then rehire myself the next day. anyway. nice to meet you guys.

Feedback Score
    Hi all, I'm pretty new to the forum, finally taking a minute to get over here. My name is Troy, I live a little west of Portland, OR. I'm just here to read, learn, waste time at work, and find opportunities to shoot and train! I don't have any professional background with firearms, but am always interested in learning to use mine better. Hope to see more of you in the near future!

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Welcome, both of you.

No sweat, 252- thanks for taking a moment to do so. what kind of art do you do?

Troy- pleasure meeting you on the range the other day. hope to see you at future events

----

Wanted to post a bump for everyone's CP-

CRPC No. 3 thread is up, with some tentative possibilities for dates

Douglas Ridge No. 2 thread is up, also with some tentative possibilities for dates

Seattle/Everett thread isn't getting any new activity- you damn washingtonian foreigners aren't giving up on me are you?? Jeff_M has a date up for a meet at a local range- if that works for everyone, chime in and state your intent. if not, chime in and complain. either way, get active! these events are for YOU, so YOU have a lot of collective say in when/where/how they happen.

As far as scheduling between CRPC and DR, think about your ammo/time/money budgets, and suggest date ranges that allow you to attend both events. get active in those threads!

train hard, stay safe.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Greetings!

Hello all!

My name is Jason and I live in the Everett area. I've been shooting since I was a kid and bought my first AR in the late 90's. I've had one (or more) ever since. For a while I helped run the rifle/pistol shoots at Wades, and also worked on the range and behind the retail counter, until family and career obligations made it too hard. I am trying to take my skills to the next level by signing up for the upcoming Magpul class in Bellingham, and focusing more on training than getting new toys.

I'm planning on being at the Seattle shoot on March 5th. I saw this thread just in time! See you guys there!

Feedback Score

Hello

Gentlemen,

My name is Steve and I live in Central Oregon. I am a member of the COSSA range outside of Bend. I like everything from Flintlocks to AR's, so you can say I have the sickness!

My primary goal here is to make the transition from a hunter / shooting enthusiast to a trained individual that has a better chance of defending my family and myself.

I missed the sign up for the Magpul class that's coming up, but I did manage to get in on a vacancy at Thunder Ranch in Aug. Both my wife and I have the desire to learn and improve our skills.

bkb000, thanks for the invite.

Hope to meet some of you this spring /summer,
    HD

Feedback Score

New to the M4

Hi,
    I am a new member and want to check in. I am not sure I am ready to join in with the training groups for much shooting yet, unless it is very basic. Just had my S&W MP-15 for about 3 months now. If there are any shoots scheduled for the basic carbine stuff I would be honored to attend. I live on Whidbey Island so it might be hard to get down to Oregon, but most stuff in WA would be fairly easy for me to get to. I have been shooting steel challenge pistol competitions but nothing but sighting in and plinking with the rifle so far. I do have access to my local range and could probably schedule a block of time if any one wants to come up to the island this year. Hope to see some of you this spring and summer.

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast