Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anybody From Central Or Eastern Pa Want To Setup A Date For A Training Day?

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)

Anybody From Central Or Eastern Pa Want To Setup A Date For A Training Day?

Looking for guys to train with from the central or preferably the eastern side of the state. We can use my club but I am limited to 3 guest at a time. The other thing that sucks at my club is we must shoot under cover. Willing to travel within an hour or so if somebody has a better place to train. Lets get something going! Post any thoughts or ideas here so we can get to work.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I am open to Pistol, AK's or Carbine work... Lets go guys! I wouldn't mind working on the 700 standards with a good group of guys ...

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    d90king... I am definitely game for getting a small group together to shoot. It is looking like I will actually be down your way soon to follow up on a project. Unfortunately, the ranges I hold membership at are between central and western PA. I know of a few good places close to the home office but have not had the opportunity to get memberships yet. I need to work on that.

Keep me posted!

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by eagle5 View Post
    d90king... I am definitely game for getting a small group together to shoot. It is looking like I will actually be down your way soon to follow up on a project. Unfortunately, the ranges I hold membership at are between central and western PA. I know of a few good places close to the home office but have not had the opportunity to get memberships yet. I need to work on that.

Keep me posted!
    That would be great. Let me know when you are down my way and we can just go to my place. Who knows maybe TK will make the trip for us out east someday. I can even take care of his lodging since I am 2 miles to the club. It would be nice to have him and his expertise for some drills. We can still do some of the Vickers drills that I have learned training with LAV. I would also like to work on the 700 standards for pistols which looks like a great challenge and tool. I would also like to work on Todd G's drill and see what times we can run in it. I have some others who can join in but I wouldn't mind training with some fresh faces who can offer some fresh insight from the training they have experienced.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    If you can get things organized and I can get the time off, I'll be happy to make a drive out.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Katar View Post
    If you can get things organized and I can get the time off, I'll be happy to make a drive out.
    You are the man! We need 1 more so that we will have full capacity. 4 is probably a great size to train with. Not to big, not to small. As soon as I get a 4th I will set a time and give you some advance warning. Thanks again.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Come on guys, I need one more so that I can setup a date and try and take advantage of T_K's generous offer of coming east for a day of training. Lets Go! I am close to south Jersey, Northern MD and Phila.... If you google Longwood Gardens in Kennett Square Pa that would be your destination 19348.

Feedback Score
    If we can find space somewhere we could work on some CQC stuff.- George

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    what dates where you looking at ?

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn.L View Post
    what dates where you looking at ?
    It would depend on T_K's schedule... I am open...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast