Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anybody From Central Or Eastern Pa Want To Setup A Date For A Training Day?

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mercop View Post
    If we can find space somewhere we could work on some CQC stuff.- George
    George, I think we are going to be running carbines and pistols. There is a group of us heading to NC for Ken Hackathorn so I would like to spend a little time on both. With that in mind not sure if we can fit it all in in one day. If it was a two day session I think it might make more sense...

We can setup a time when TK isn't making the trip to work on some of the up close dirty work....

Feedback Score
    No worries, I was just putting it out there. Looking forward to next year I have about two weekend classes a month scheduled for most of the year. Hard to plan something around me. It would be more like me hooking up with you guys.- George

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    I'd make the trek.
    It is bad policy to fear the resentment of an enemy. -Ethan Allen

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutshot John View Post
    I'd make the trek.
    Excellent! Now all I need to know is a date that will work for you guys making the drive. You and TK are welcome at my home if you aren't up to the drive the same day. It would be great to have you there. You being a training whore... I am sure you could add a lot of great input. The club is 5 min from my house. I am also looking into joining another one about 20 min from the house that is a little bit more user friendly and goes out to 600yds...

Feedback Score
    Is there any word on this. I would be very intrested in coming. Im located in Delaware. LMK

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DVDADM View Post
    Is there any word on this. I would be very intrested in coming. Im located in Delaware. LMK
    Shoot me an email: the_katar@pistol-training.com

Merry Christmas!

Feedback Score
    emailed you. LMK

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DVDADM View Post
    You are close to me, we can just run some drills together and do some shooting at SCCSFA until we have a formal get together. I am in Chester County, shoot me a pm and we can set something up...

Feedback Score
    Any updates on this? As a "noob" I'd be interested in picking the brains and watching those who have had formal training, such as I do with my LEO and Marine friends.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Since we have the big shoot at the end of this month, I have iced this until Feb/March. You are more than welcome to PM me and I will take you out for some drills if you would like when ever our schedules line up.

I am open to one on ones anytime, as long as my schedule allows... My club is only 5 min from my house and all are welcome...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast