Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: PNW Everything else pic thread!

Feedback Score
    Everything else in the PNW.
    Last September in the Eagle Caps, Glacier Lake to be specific.

Whats better than hiking in the wilderness? Hiking in the wilderness and lighting things on fire.

And since its a gun board.
    My dad and I were sitting along a ridge calling coyotes for about 30 minutes. It was starting look like a no show for the dogs so we where both zoomed out to the max looking down some canyons. All of a sudden I heard my name in a loud whisper twice and as soon as I turned around I saw the dog at 25 yards and and heard my dads 7mm mag BOOM. He couldn't find it in his scope and was trying to get me onto her when she saw him and started to run so he hip shot and missed. I saw the snow kick up right behind her heels and she took off. I pulled my gun up and tried to find her in my scope but that is hard to do when when its at 14 power so I put it down by my hip and started to accurately fire due to pistol grip, high capacity death magazine, and shoulder thingy that goes up. each shot I got a little closer and about the seventh one I caught her right in front of the rear legs. When I came up on her she was eating her intestines and then tried to come at me but thankfully my kimber didn't malfunction and I put her down. A day hunting with my dad is about as good as it gets.
    Die living

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianS View Post
    What is the weight on that loaded?
    8lb,8oz with 30 rd

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345