Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Houston M4C members

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    This city sucks for shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by Mate View Post
    Hey dudes, I started a page on FB to be able to disseminate information about upcoming classes for those in Houston and the surrounding areas. Or hell, anyone in Texas. I'm tired of finding out about classes too late, or not having any instructors roll through our neck of the woods. I'm hoping that with a large enough group we can persuade some instructors to head our way. We've already got Pannone, TRICON, SouthNarc, HiTS, Dark Angel, and McNamara heading our way next year. I don't earn any money from this. I'm doing this solely for the love of training and helping others. The FB page is Houston Area Training Group. Come join us and contribute. I'm hoping to shoot/train/hang with more of ya'll in the future. If we get a large enough group we can work with the instructors to hold private classes or classes outside of what are already listed.

Thanks,
    Mate Standard
    couldn't find your group.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ostdarva View Post
    First off I will not shop at a liberal store
    Secondly,
    I will not shop at a store that is named after genitalia.

Feedback Score
    Is there any life in this group?

Haven't really been to the ranges here in Houston, used to shoot at Shooter's Station in Conroe, but mostly shot on State ranges for work but now I that I live in Houston I need to find somewhere good in the area.
    Veteran US Army Combat Medic/US Navy FMF Corpsman

"Well placed gun fire is the best preventive medicine."

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammered_Pair View Post
    Is there any life in this group?

Haven't really been to the ranges here in Houston, used to shoot at Shooter's Station in Conroe, but mostly shot on State ranges for work but now I that I live in Houston I need to find somewhere good in the area.
    I'm in the same boat as you. I've been told Impact Zone is a good place to join but I haven't been out there yet.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Hey y'all. So, I'm not in Houston, but I have access to a private range in Beaumont where I can bring guests. We might be able to make a Saturday of it, if any of y'all are interested. I know it's a drive, but thought maybe a good day of shooting might be worth it.
    "All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"It is better to be thought a fool and to remain silent, than to speak and remove all doubt." -Abraham Lincoln

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I’d be in. I’m out of state for Christmas and then I’m covering football through the national championship though. So if it’s after that definitely keep me in mind.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by thopkins22 View Post
    I’d be in. I’m out of state for Christmas and then I’m covering football through the national championship though. So if it’s after that definitely keep me in mind.
    Well, shoot, looks like it's us. If you want to swing down, let me know. I've got a small group with whom I train, we'll get a range day going.
    "All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"It is better to be thought a fool and to remain silent, than to speak and remove all doubt." -Abraham Lincoln

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910