Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Houston M4C members

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Forgive me my ignorance, I'm new to the Houston shooting scene, what is MAST
    “The ruling class doesn’t care about public safety. Having made it very difficult for States and localities to police themselves, having left ordinary citizens with no choice but to protect themselves as best they can, they now try to take our guns away. In fact they blame us and our guns for crime. This is so wrong that it cannot be an honest mistake.” – former U.S. Sen. Malcolm Wallop (R-Wy.)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    It is a training company. Mast Solutions is the full name.

Well, I talked with Matt (CEO) and he agreed to let anyone who attended the Magpul seminars to attend my class this Sunday.

It will be a half day class covering the theme of "Man vs. Car". We will be going over how to defeat vehicle borne attackers, fighting within a vehicle, how to survive a gunfight when you are in the vehicle, dead driver drills, and much more. This is geared more towards LEO, Mil, and contractors, but anyone interested can attend.

There is no charge, other than a possible 10-20 dollar fee to rent the training location. This is my Xmas gift to our MAST students. There will be NO range firing, but you can bring your weapons and kit. I will also be showing some videos and photos or real world "man vs car" situations from Iraq.

If we have a few slots open, I may open it up for M4C members here as well.

Anyhow, I am off to the airport and will be in Houston on the 18th. Feel free to shoot me an PM for further details.
    ParadigmSRP.com

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraq Ninja View Post
    If we have a few slots open, I may open it up for M4C members here as well.
    By all means keep us posted...obviously you don't want it getting so large that it takes away from the class, though I for one would be willing to pay.

BTW...the fishing is still good. The bass are running a little deeper and in saltwater the flounder are starting to show up.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Hey all,

Made in to IAH late last night and ready to rock and roll. I will call Matt later today and get the details. I don't think there will be any problem getting any M4C members in to this course.

I have to confirm the location, but it probably be up by Jones Road and 290 at a fire house training area. It will start at 1300 and run till I get tired, probably around 1700.

I am going to link up with RetreatHell either on Friday or Saturday for the range time at PSC.
    ParadigmSRP.com

Feedback Score
    Glad to see you back Iraq Ninja...

I am in the Webster/Galveston area and was at one time going to take a cqb course from you thru Mast but my boss pulled my vacation "chit" from me!

sucked for me!

I haven't got me an upper level AR yet...working on it though, but I am seriously interested in any training in the metro Houston/Galveston area.
    I am waiting on an semi custom upper to come in know, pistol caliber though for low cost ammo. (7.62x25!)

Quote Originally Posted by Iraq Ninja View Post
    Houston/Webster area when I am on leave... Nov 18!

Also, lets note if anyone is a member of a private range.

PSC Range for me.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Big54R,

I live in Webster, so don't be a stranger!
    ParadigmSRP.com

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Glad to hear that you're back safely. If you're headed to PSC tomorrow then by all means let me know.

Feedback Score
    Just moved to Dickinson from Baytown. PSC is my range of choice and am always open to available training opportunities.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffLester View Post
    Just moved to Dickinson from Baytown. PSC is my range of choice and am always open to available training opportunities.
    Jeff, we never made it to the range as we'd hoped. Keep me in the loop as I get to PSC as often as I can.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by thopkins22 View Post
    Jeff, we never made it to the range as we'd hoped. Keep me in the loop as I get to PSC as often as I can.
    Yes, sir... I figure we'll cross paths one of these days. Now that I'm getting settled in the new-to-me house, my range visits can resume soon. I'll keep in touch.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast