Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Houston M4C members

Feedback Score

Houston Firearms/Gear

Any local stores with good inventory/prices or does everyone purchase online? I'm in a bit of a time crunch, as I am going on a hunting trip this Thursday and need to pick up some 6.8 SPC mags. I've placed an order with expedited shipping, but I would like to have a back up plan.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Castle View Post
    Any local stores with good inventory/prices or does everyone purchase online? I'm in a bit of a time crunch, as I am going on a hunting trip this Thursday and need to pick up some 6.8 SPC mags. I've placed an order with expedited shipping, but I would like to have a back up plan.

I discovered Operator's Edge which is just North of Rayford/Sawdust on the 45 access road and was very impressed! I'm not sure if they will have any 6.8 but they are quite knowledgeable (and yet rather humble) and most likely could help you out.

If only I had more money.....
    “The ruling class doesn’t care about public safety. Having made it very difficult for States and localities to police themselves, having left ordinary citizens with no choice but to protect themselves as best they can, they now try to take our guns away. In fact they blame us and our guns for crime. This is so wrong that it cannot be an honest mistake.” – former U.S. Sen. Malcolm Wallop (R-Wy.)

Feedback Score
    You may want to try Texas Tactical Gear (go to their web site for location and phone) or try SOG Armory they have a retail store somewhere around San Felipe.

Don't know if they'll have what you want but worth a try!

Also Talon Arms is in Houston somewhere just don't know much about them.

Feedback Score
    I just noticed this thread...

I live in west houston but get all over the area...

Feedback Score
    Glad I found this! New to Houston and I've been looking for a place that has good price(s) and is a good place to shoot.

I'm up North (1960/45 area right now until I finish HCSO Jail School) but I don't mind driving one bit as I need to learn more of Houston and I've got Fri's and Sat's off and only use the evenings to study so I need something else to occupy that downtime...
    It is not length of life, but depth of life. - Emerson
    My boy Ducks fav quote - RIP brother

Feedback Score
    New Waverly/Conroe area here.......... when I am in Texas.

Feedback Score

Northwest Houston/Cypress area

I am in the northwest Houston/ Cypress area. Always looking for a few shooting partners. Hotwells is in the area but seems to be more crowded these days. Not too far from Shiloh gun range either.

Stay Sharp
    Stay Safe

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by big 54r View Post
    Also Talon Arms is in Houston somewhere just don't know much about them.
    I know Robert from Talon Arms. They are good to go. Some items will be priced a little high, some items will be bargains. The vast majority of what he carries is quality, any knockoff type product(like the Sig version of the T1,) he has made clear on the website that you are not getting Aimpoint quality.

I have no clue whether or not he has 6.8 mags.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    checking in. I'm in Magnolia / Waller.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    SW Houston Alief area, i could possibly be interested

For gear theres a few Top Brass Military Gear stores that opened around town: one near Beltway 8 @ 59, one on westheimer, and one inside 610 on I45, 1960 near Spring. I was at the BW8 @ 59 store couple weeks ago, very nice large store they have there. They have a lot of Blackhawk and 5.11 gear.

http://www.topbrassmilitary.com/
    Last edited by ForTehNguyen; 02-16-10 at 10:52.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast