Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Houston M4C members

Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    NW Houston/Willowbrook area here. I've been frequenting Shiloh & Spectre Firearms in Spring-Cypress since they close and friendly.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    weather permitting, a few of us (my friends and i) will be going out to impact zone sunday. we normally go on monday which i will p0robably still go.

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Conroe here.
    DSG Arms in Dallas is gtg... I order many items online from them.
    Matthew 10:28

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by htxred View Post
    weather permitting, a few of us (my friends and i) will be going out to impact zone sunday. we normally go on monday which i will p0robably still go.
    Don't have a membership to Impact Zone(I'd like to get one though.) But if you feel like letting a fellow M4Cer through the gate if you go on monday, I'd like to get out there again.

I'm not the greatest shot, but I'm safe. What little knowledge I have I'm always willing to share.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    sorry i didnt see the post in time but i will shoot you my contact info the next time we plan on going.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by htxred View Post
    sorry i didnt see the post in time but i will shoot you my contact info the next time we plan on going.
    No worries. That sounds great.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    I just found my way to this. I am on the north west side of town off 290 and six. I typcially go to ASC since its close to my work. However have gun will travel for M4C shoots and training....as long as i get a kitchen pass.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I never knew there was so many people from Houston on this thread. I'm in the willowbrook area of town.

Marco

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Checking In. Inside 610, West University Area. Up for shootin' usually, too bad I'm always offshore though! Good to see all of the Houston boys coming together.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabroni View Post
    Checking In. Inside 610, West University Area. Up for shootin' usually, too bad I'm always offshore though! Good to see all of the Houston boys coming together.
    I'm also inside of 610, Camp Logan/Rice Military area next to Memorial Park. Whenever you're up to hit the range let me know, I'm a member at PSC.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast