Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Houston M4C members

Feedback Score
    Add one more to the BCS area. I know its not houston but we dont have much here besides the Brasosland Pistoleros and Id like to get an IDPA group going.

Feedback Score
    If any members are still members at PSC in Friendswood...I hope to be a member come May 23.

I would love to meet up with those that shoot/train there so I could get to know some of you and suck up some of your training. I need it bad as I haven't been able to shoot in a very long time because of some very severe tennis elbow.

Shooting is said to be a perishable skill and I can certainly attest to that!

give me a holla

Feedback Score
    I am just north of you guys in the Bryan/College Station area, but I make it to Houston frequently--and was born/raised there. I'm new to ARs and will be purchasing my first soon, so I'll be looking for training opportunities in the area.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Hey guys,

I'm in the Friendswood/Clear Lake area...no memberships anywhere tho...

If any of you guys are looking for training classes in the Houston Area, there is MAST Solutions based out of the CL area. They've been around for a while, and I've taken about 4 courses with them and can honestly say its great training! They are priced competitively as well.

If you want more info on classes, let me know an I'll hook you up with the owners email address.

Also, there is a class this weekend for those interested...I have it posted in the link below (two posts down)
    Last edited by Ironman8; 04-11-11 at 22:02.

Feedback Score
    Hey Ironman shoot me a pm with info on this class...I have talked to Matt in the past and would like to touch base again as I am feeling better and am looking for some carbine/pistol training.

I did not know that Mast had moved down to Clear Lake.

oops...guess I better search the training announcements for the info....
    Last edited by big 54r; 04-11-11 at 21:59.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Big 54r,

The class this weekend that I posted an announcement about can be found here: https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=78239

I responded to another poster in that thread with Matt's email

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Lol no worries Big...just posted the link for you. And yeah I just talked to Matt today and found out he moved down here...the company address may still be Katy tho...I dunno.

Feedback Score
    Long time pistol shooter, but new to the AR world. I'd love to find an area where long gun shoot-and-move tactics are practiced.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra66 View Post
    I'm a Houstonian a few days each week, been here about a year and still trying to get my bearings.

Would love to meet fellow shooters as well as maybe do some training.

As of yet, I have not found a decent range in all of Houston. Apart from slack jawed yokels who seem to pass as RSOs to the outrageous range fees to the fact that you can't even use quality targets to the fact that it seems that no one has discovered the concept of the target stand, I have been sadly disappointed in the ranges here in Houston. I won't even dare to dream about falling plates and pepper poppers.

Maybe one of you guys can point me in the right direction? I live in the Woodlands area.
    Spring Guns and Ammo just opened their second indoor range. They also have IDPA on Monday nights to satisfy your "outside the box" needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra66 View Post
    I discovered Operator's Edge which is just North of Rayford/Sawdust on the 45 access road and was very impressed! I'm not sure if they will have any 6.8 but they are quite knowledgeable (and yet rather humble) and most likely could help you out.

If only I had more money.....
    Good guys there. They helped me build my SA 1911 V10

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman8 View Post
    I
    If any of you guys are looking for training classes in the Houston Area, there is MAST Solutions based out of the CL area. They've been around for a while, and I've taken about 4 courses with them and can honestly say its great training! They are priced competitively as well.
    If you want more info on classes, let me know an I'll hook you up with the owners email address. interested...I have it posted in the link below (two posts down)
    I thought the hotdog salesman had been banned from every range out there. Where are they doing their training now? You should really look at some other instructors if you think mast is great training.
    Last edited by ranburr; 05-12-11 at 16:13.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Checking in. I live inside the loop. Member of Impact Zone and I try to go at least once a week. PM me if anyone wants to tag along or possibly trade an IZ-PSC outing - I really want to take my SPR to 700 yards!

I have probably run into one or more of you guys at IZ and just haven't put the face to the screen name.

Good shooting,
    Will
    "We are oft to blame in this / 'Tis too much proved -- that with devotion's visage / And pious action we do sugar o'er / The devil himself."
    Μολὼν λαβέ | NRA Lifetime Member

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast