Thread: Anyone else with a PS90?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Anyone else with a PS90?

Am I the only one?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    If you shoot someone with that thing they're going to be really angry.

j/k - how do you like the EO Tech on it? Does it work pretty well?

M_P

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I've always thought the 90's were cool (going back to the Counterstrike days ) but there's no way I could afford the ammo b/c I would not want it to just sit in the safe...Beatufiul rifle bro and I bet she shoots like a dream.
    Professional Babysitter

Feedback Score
    Yea, I got a bunch of them... but much shorter bbls !
    Brett W

Elite Defense
    Vice President of Domestic Sales and Marketing

FN Senior Manager of Assault Weapons - SCAR Program 2006-2010
    Former Troy Industries Inc Director of Operations 2003-2006

Each Warrior wants to leave the mark of his will, his signature, on important acts he touches. This is not the voice of ego but of the human spirit, rising up and declaring that it has something to contribute to the solution of the hardest problems, no matter how vexing!
    -Pat Riley

Feedback Score
    I have one. I love taking it out to the range when I get the chance to go.

I don't play counterstrike, but I do remember reading about the .224BOZ in the mid90s and remember reading some gun rag's article on the P90 in the summer of 1997. That was 3 years into the ban and I never thought I'd get a chance to own one. When they became available last year, I went out of my way to get one. To me, it's not a matter if the round has uberballistic performance. It is a symbol of the AWB and its sunset, and a reminder to never let it happen again.
    They had no right to win. Yet they did, and in doing so they changed the course of a war...even against the greatest of odds, there is something in the human spirit - a magic blend of skill, faith and valor - that can lift men from certain defeat to incredible victory.

Feedback Score
    I have one I love the sucker. Ammo isnt bad you can find it retail for around 17.50 a box of 50. If you look at good 5.56 ammo going for around 7 or 8 bucks a box its the same price.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have one and am planning on filling out the form-1 to register it as an SBR. I think it is a really cool addition to the collection, but I don't really consider it something I'd use for a first line go-to gun. That being said, they are just too cool to not pick one up.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by modern_pirate View Post
    If you shoot someone with that thing they're going to be really angry.

j/k - how do you like the EO Tech on it? Does it work pretty well?

M_P

I love the EOtech on it. I will admit that the stock sight is garbage. But the EOtech is awesome

This is the only rifle I own, and I am very satisfied with it. I find it much more ergonomic to hold than an AR or other rifle. I like having my left hand (off hand) so close to my body when holding it. It feels more natural to me.

Ammo isn't that bad - $18-$20 per box. And, this isn't plinking ammo - it is high quality stuff. High Quality AR ammo will cost U as much or more. I saw some hi quality 223 Remington ammo at Academy for $12 per box of 20.

Now, the Five-Seven pistol - I could never justify the ammo cost - but for the rifle, it isn't bad. And, there are all sorts of opinions on the ammo. I read a magazine article recently, and a guy talked about his personal ballistic tests w/ his PS90. I have confidence in the round and would have no problem using one for self defense.

I've also seen some pics of a guy deer hunting with one.