Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey Magpul, when are you gonna get to work and make us a VFG?

Feedback Score

Hey Magpul, when are you gonna get to work and make us a VFG?

We all know that all you guys at Magpul do is party. But when are you going to get to work and make a serious VFG to match all of your other cool must have accessories?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Thats a question that has been asked of them quite often, however, with everything else on their plate, I hope its a long way off. I would rather see them bring the Masada, PMAGs, and UBR online first, as well as a few of the other goodies they are working on.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Thats a question that has been asked of them quite often, however, with everything else on their plate, I hope its a long way off. I would rather see them bring the Masada, PMAGs, and UBR online first, as well as a few of the other goodies they are working on.
    You are so cryptic sometimes

Feedback Score
    Nailed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Magpul bonehead

Feedback Score
    Magpul already have a VFG now.

A.R.M.S. #23™ QD Throw Lever Pistol Grip + Magpul MIAD grip = Magpul VFG

http://www.armsmounts.com/catalog.ph...124&item_id=28
    YMMV

AR-15 SP1 owner since 1971
    NRA and CRPA life member

Feedback Score
    There's already too many good ones. I don' think there is a point to Magpul making one. What could they improve?
    Suspicion Breeds Confidence

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tikkafan View Post
    There's already too many good ones. I don' think there is a point to Magpul making one. What could they improve?
    I disagree.

Magpul could really corner the market with a good VFG. Right now the main choices are TangoDown and Dieter, we need a viable alternative from them (maybe a QD). They already make the best stock, pistol grip, etc. Now we need a VFG to match the CTR/UBR, Miad, rail covers. If you'll build it they will come..........................We just need to let them know there is a demand for it.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    What, specifically, do you think needs improving?

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by combatvet View Post
    I disagree.

Magpul could really corner the market with a good VFG. Right now the main choices are TangoDown and Dieter, we need a viable alternative from them (maybe a QD). They already make the best stock, pistol grip, etc. Now we need a VFG to match the CTR/UBR, Miad, rail covers. If you'll build it they will come..........................We just need to let them know there is a demand for it.

Falcon Industries DOES make a QD VG and it works very well.

http://www.ergogrips.net/item-detail...TOKEN=16293076

C4
    Last edited by C4IGrant; 03-04-07 at 07:13.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Grant,
    I've thought of getting one of those in foliage green for my LMT. Does it lock down solidly? I'm always leary of levers unless their made by Larue.
    Chief Armorer for Elite Shooting Sports in Manassas VA
    Chief Armorer for Corp Arms (FFL 07-08/SOT 02)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast