Thread: Cool little M4 logo on IE 7 tab

Feedback Score

Cool little M4 logo on IE 7 tab

I just noticed that in IE 7 the tab has a cool little M4 logo on it beside the site name. Nothing earth shaking, but a cool detail.

Feedback Score
    It's on Firefox as well and Safari too!
    They had no right to win. Yet they did, and in doing so they changed the course of a war...even against the greatest of odds, there is something in the human spirit - a magic blend of skill, faith and valor - that can lift men from certain defeat to incredible victory.

Feedback Score
    On a similar note.

When using Firefox that M4 icon appears next to other random bookmarked links, like ADCO and YouTube as examples. Right now only my ADCO link has the M4 icon.

I wondered if anyone else had that little problem/oddity.
    Jules Winnfield: "If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions. ".

Feedback Score
    I haven't noticed that. I just checked my Adco link and it didn't have it.
    They had no right to win. Yet they did, and in doing so they changed the course of a war...even against the greatest of odds, there is something in the human spirit - a magic blend of skill, faith and valor - that can lift men from certain defeat to incredible victory.

Feedback Score
    Just so people don't think I am crazy, and I have no idea how that ARCOM link got there. Actually I only go their for mfingar's pictures

Jules Winnfield: "If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions. ".

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint View Post
    Just so people don't think I am crazy, and I have no idea how that ARCOM link got there. Actually I only go their for mfingar's pictures

I've seen that too. It also happens with other icons on different links in the toolbar. Usually it happens when a site is down and/or the browser can't connect for some reason. Then the icon changes to that of one I have open in another tab.

Feedback Score
    I was wondering if anyone would notice the new favicon! good eye!

I created it so that it would take over the entire internet. All icons will soon be the infamous M4. Muahaha!

No... I have no idea why or how it's taking the place of other icons... just one of those quirky IE things I guess.