Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PNT&N November Training DR

Feedback Score

Thumbs up PNT&N November Training DR

OK guys heres the deal, lets get together and do a bit of training, we can meet at Douglas Ridge RR on the 14th, Saterdayat 9:00 am and set up on the 100-200 yrd range, we can shoot pistol as well on the 100-200.

We will have to supply our targets, I have a range box with staplers, the range has target stands so no worrys there.

If you havent been to DR there are stores within a couple of miles but if we get started at 9:30 or so we should be done by noon or there abouts.

I have a book Ive put together with different drills so anyone can run the range.

DR has a cool web sight with a map and stuff so I wont cover how the get out there.
    Any thing else, just ask.

Rob
    Last edited by USAFR; 11-05-09 at 12:40.
    Rob L

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I'm down, it'd pretty much deplete what's left of my "fun ammo" but I can make it work
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I can't be the only person wanting to go to this? Anyone else?

I know I can get at least 1-2 more guys to tag along as well.
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I can probably get a couple guys, one brand new guy for sure would want to come. i also have an assload of plywood silouhette target backings on stands as well, if needed. not sure if i'll be able to come, though- all depends if i can get our current job finished up or not.

so unfortunately, don't count on me just yet.. but i'll try

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    i will not be able to attend... have to work. we're about a week behind schedule. hopefully you can still get some of these lackies to show!

Feedback Score
    Is this still happening?

If so, i'll be leaving Seattle at 5:30 AM to see you guys at 8:30, haha. I'll be by my lonesome.

Was at Douglas Ridge for Magpul 1 not so long ago.

Feedback Score

Day all

I will be at DR on the 14thm rain or snow, it looks like at leatst 4 or 5 so far, but you cant tell what might show up.

let me know if I can do anything.

Be safe.

RobL
    Rob L

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I'll try to be there along with Dutchy.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by USAFR View Post
    I will be at DR on the 14thm rain or snow, it looks like at leatst 4 or 5 so far, but you cant tell what might show up.

let me know if I can do anything.

Be safe.

RobL
    Excellent.

Looks like I'll be packing my bags and mags on Friday night instead of drinking.

Is there anything I should bring, such as a money for range fees?

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fontaine View Post
    Is there anything I should bring, such as a money for range fees?
    I'd like to know this as well. And I can confirm that Dutchy and I will be there. I need to do a 50yd zero on my rifle before we go full tilt in to training. I'm a little low on ammo so I'll take photos when I'm not shooting, to help split the difference.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast