Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PNT&N November Training DR

Feedback Score
    Forgot to ask, what shall be done about targets?

Should we chip in and buy from a bulk supplier?

I wouldn't know where to get targets, but of course, would be more than happy to help pay for them.

Feedback Score

For the 14

What to bring?

We will be on the 100-200 yrd range no problem checking on Zero, I have to do the ssame thing, new 512 EO. That might be a good way to get warmed up and get the blood moving, its supposed to be in the mid 40's, and wet, we have overhead back cover so it should not ne to bad.

Targets: I have some printed up from an on line sight, all head shot stuff. I'll bring a big rool of brown paper and some markers and we can make up what we want and use the heads for the good stuff.

More as it comes up

RobL
    Rob L

Feedback Score

So far it looks like

Four of us, I have not heard form one of my guys so I guess he wants to be warm and dry, O well.

See ya tomorrow, cool and wet.

Be safe.

RobL
    Rob L

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Make sure to post an update after your shoot!

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Katar View Post
    Make sure to post an update after your shoot!
    I'll have pictures up tomorrow as well.
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I'm a little late to the game but just verifying that I will indeed be there. See ya'll in the mornin'.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Photos from yesterday, ahoy!

Just a few of my favorites (more here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/8396760...7622805709870/ )

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Feedback Score

The first ever

Nov 14 shoot.

It was almost to good to be true, I mean mid-November, in Oregon, and NO rain or snow, and a really great day to be outside.. Wow the gods were kind on Saterday.

We ended up with the four of us, we started out with a little pistol, and spent alot, I mean alot of time getting the guns zeroed, red dot blinking aside, what a way to spend a Saterday.

Between going the knee, and prone I came away a little sore, but my S&W 15 just ran and ran however I held it.

We were talking about getting together again in Janaury. should be real wet by then..

I looks like everyone made it home ok, so all is good.

Be safe.

RobL
    Rob L

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I think it went off quite well, I think next time we should do it at the Pit, that way we can have flat gravel bays and really do more shoot and move stuff. I think we all started having fun running relays.

Thanks again, Rob

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    let's hear about it! what'd y'all do? how'd the day progress?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast