Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: PNT&N November Training DR

Feedback Score
    Sucks that we are all so super spread out... Keeping the ranges in Oregon is a good idea, strictly for the SBR option (I live 4 1/2 hrs from Portland, in Bellingham, and still believe this to be true)

I don't see myself attending anytime soon, as I work graveyards on weekends. If ANY of you WAtizens want to come up north, we have a pretty nice gravel pit up here, easily found and driven to. Also, a bona fide gun shop about a mile from the pit.

Question: Who makes the black jacket with the velcro squares on the arms. Same for that olive fleece... Looking for a lightweight "shooting" jacket, and those look to be the ticket.
    "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats."
    H.L. Mencken

"Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool, or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant; If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of Honor." -Omertà

Feedback Score
    One quick search shows a Condor jacket that looks like the olive fleece in the pics. I really should google-fu before I post-fu.
    "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats."
    H.L. Mencken

"Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool, or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant; If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of Honor." -Omertà

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Jacket looks like a TAD gear Stealth. They are great.

Jason

Feedback Score
    TAD gear is great, but spendy.

They usually have stuff on sale in the spring/early summer as they revise their gear and make new versions. That's when i've acquired my TAD stuff.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    That is a TAD Stealth jacket, mine's the AAC embroidered version. i.e with the "FRONT TOWARDS ENEMY" on the hood and stuff like that.
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234