Thread: Springfield Loaded 1911 w/Gear - DFW

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Springfield Loaded 1911 w/Gear - DFW

SOLD LOCALLY

I've decided to sell my 1911. It's a parkerized Springfield Loaded model with factory night sights (model number: PX9109). Since it's my only 1911, I'm selling it with all my gear. Gear will not be parted out unless the purchaser of the pistol doesn't want it.

The pistol comes with a hard-sided clamshell case (not the original case, but a Springfield case nonetheless), 2 OEM 7 rnd mags, 1 OEM slide-style belt holster, plus additional gear as outlined below.

The pistol is in great shape. It was purchased in 2005 and has around 2K rounds through it. There is some mild holster wear from being carried for the last 12 months or so (see pics below). It is stock except for the following mods:

• GI Rod and Plug (I do not have the factory FLGR)
    • Slim Grip Bushings with VZGRIPS Micarta grips
    • Grip Tape on the front of the grip

Additional Gear:

• 8 Metalform 7 round Magazines
    • Bluegrass Holsters IWB/OWB leather holster (2 types of belt loops included)
    • Little Bear Mag/Light Combo Pouch (Dark Maroon in color)
    • Custom Carry Concepts Looper Holster (less than 1 month old)
    • Custom Carry Concepts Mag/Light Combo Pouch
    • Spare Cocobolo Grips (fit Standard Grip Bushing which is not included)
    • 5 snap caps

I'm looking for $900 for everything plus actual shipping to your FFL/location. Pistol (with OEM gear) is $685.

Not looking for trades at this time. No ammo for sale (what you see in the pic is just my carry ammo/mags).

Last edited by CaptainDooley; 11-16-09 at 21:38.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

The will to win is worthless if you do not have the will to prepare. -Thane Yost

Whining in a forum that people have seen your thread, but not replied, reeks of an odd brand of desperation. - Me

Titling your thread "To XYZ or Not to XYZ" will cause me to completely ignore your thread.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    New pricing.

The will to win is worthless if you do not have the will to prepare. -Thane Yost

Whining in a forum that people have seen your thread, but not replied, reeks of an odd brand of desperation. - Me

Titling your thread "To XYZ or Not to XYZ" will cause me to completely ignore your thread.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    How about:

$850 for everything plus actual shipping to your FFL/location. Pistol (with OEM gear) is $635.