Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Morale Patches

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Morale Patches

Does anyone have any GOOD QUALITY sources for patches. I have scoured the usual suspects and order plenty but am looking for some of the acronyms that I have seen.

Williams & Williams has some of them but the photos look like questionable quality (compared to MSM); any experience here?

Thanks,

Sparky

Feedback Score
    try http://www.lapolicegear.com/mopachthou.html

Is that what you were looking for, I'm so getting the tactical trunk monkey and the secret squirrel ones.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Or you could get them from LAPG's source; MilspecMonkey.com.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I got a bunch from MSM and just bought a "Don't Tread on Me" from Gadsden & Culpeper along with a "Come and Take It". Williams & Williams (www.nametags4u.com) has a bunch of the acronyms like BOHICA, COTDA, SNAFU but the photos look a little rough in the quality department; I was wondering if anyone had any experience with them! I found some at Supply Captain also and their quality looks good...it migh just boil down to photography as I can't imagine more than one maybe two companies making these!

Thanks,

Sparky

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Greygroup (they have a link on here now) has a couple pages of them if memory serves me. I love the "Embrace the Suck" personally.....http://stores.greygrouptraining.com/...Categories.bok
    Last edited by d90king; 11-15-09 at 14:09.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Also noticed that there sale started today. Looks like a lot of patches are 1/2 off...

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Thanks,

Check them out now...I think I have to have the "American Jedi"

Sparky

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The MWR sub forum over at Lightfighter.net has some of the best sources for moral patches, especially the new ones.

Patches should mean something about the person, their attitude or his experiences. Infidel patches make a statement. Fun meter patches are cool, but normally used by military folks in shitty situations. Don't just get a patch because you like pirates or monkeys. Do you even know what a trunk monkey is, and how the Subaru monkey commercials became associated with "tactical"?

It helps to know the background of the patches you are interested in, especially if they are related to the military. It may prevent some embarrassing questions.

A lot of the pirate style patches have their basis in the SEALs.
    ParadigmSRP.com

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraq Ninja View Post
    The MWR sub forum over at Lightfighter.net has some of the best sources for moral patches, especially the new ones.

Patches should mean something about the person, their attitude or his experiences. Infidel patches make a statement. Fun meter patches are cool, but normally used by military folks in shitty situations. Don't just get a patch because you like pirates or monkeys. Do you even know what a trunk monkey is, and how the Subaru monkey commercials became associated with "tactical"?

It helps to know the background of the patches you are interested in, especially if they are related to the military. It may prevent some embarrassing questions.

A lot of the pirate style patches have their basis in the SEALs.

Thanks for the clarification Ninja... Embracing the suck works well for me and it is certainly something I can relate to these days... Is it offensive to serviceman when you see a civ with a patch that has a mil origin?

Feedback Score
    107 (100%)
    omlpatches.com has some good ones, especially the "ultimate patch"

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast