Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 7.62X39 build finished

Feedback Score
    legit, i havent seen many people run those RZE Unimags.

2 Hollers over from TNOutdoors9 Hickman County, TN
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by victran01 View Post
    legit, i havent seen many people run those RZE Unimags.
    I read reviews on them over a year ago on Primary Arms website. They were very expensive, and they didn't always perform. Did I mention they were expensive? I think they came out with a newer version. I never looked at them again as they were expensive!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by NQNPIII View Post
    they didn't always perform. Did I mention they were expensive? I think they came out with a newer version.
    They did come out with a newer version. Yes, they're expensive, but I got them on sale. Also, keep in mind that they can be used for multiple cartridges. Plus, they don't have that large curvature.

2 Hollers over from TNOutdoors9 Hickman County, TN
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    They did come out with a newer version. Yes, they're expensive, but I got them on sale. Also, keep in mind that they can be used for multiple cartridges. Plus, they don't have that large curvature.
    My "caliber diversity" has probably hit it's limit in long guns. The large curvature does has some shooters cringing. I've never been into aesthetically pleasing gins or I wouldn't own Glocks........... I like things that work. If they are pretty? It's a bonus.

Thanks for the video!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by victran01 View Post
    i run the 28s for the sake of using the same magazine pouches, even then, still a few double feeds through my PWS Mk111. apart from that, 7.62x39 ARs are also my favorite
    This sounds like a timing issue, but possibly the extractor. Are you using a heavy buffer?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456