Bushmaster upper
    BCM M-16 BCG
    ACS
    7.62x39 bolt
    C-products Mags
    MI extended rail
    TLR-3
    Leupold VX-3 1.5X5

Last edited by mattpittinger; 11-16-09 at 23:00.
    Find what it is in life that you do not do well......and do not do that thing....

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Nice. Have you taken it out yet?

How is that flag applied to the mag well? Because it's facing the wrong way....

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Naw I haven't put a round through it yet, I just finished this morning before class. I will be putting it through its paces this afternoon. The flag is engraved from Spikes......
    Find what it is in life that you do not do well......and do not do that thing....

Feedback Score
    Nice rifle, give us a range report after you fire it.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Took the rifle out to my range yesterday, sorry forgot the camera no pics. The rifle ran great, ate everything I put in it. Went through about 600 combined rounds of Wolf, Silver Bear, and American eagle. Of course the gun shot the AE the best. Posted 2" groups no problem at 100m. With the Wolf 122gr HP's it still managed 3-4in 5 shot groups ( Well within MOA "Minute of Asshole"). Running drills with the rilfe, I noticed a slight increase in recoil over my 5.56s, but not enough to really make any huge differences. I am ready to put the rifle on some hogs and see how it really performs.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Thats a cool build.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Looks good, I've been strongly considering a 7.62 build. I'm wondering what the accuracy would be like with the new Hornady steel cased ammo.

Feedback Score
    Nice build.

I've had a Colt Sporter in 7.62x39 for 15+ years now. Mags were always the issue.

A few days ago I finally tried one of the new C Products mags and seven full mags went through my gun flawlessly! So maybe the magazine issue has been solved??

Again...very nice gun. DO post how the CP mags work out.

FN in MT

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FN in MT View Post
    Nice build.

I've had a Colt Sporter in 7.62x39 for 15+ years now. Mags were always the issue.

A few days ago I finally tried one of the new C Products mags and seven full mags went through my gun flawlessly! So maybe the magazine issue has been solved??

Again...very nice gun. DO post how the CP mags work out.

FN in MT
    I got 10 of the CP mags, ran 600 rds yesterday in about 2 hours and not one problem, the mags work great. Now we just need some 7.63x39 PMAGS???

Feedback Score

My poor VISA couldn't withstand the assault...

"Now we need some 7.62x39 P-Mags".

Lets go for broke... some 5.45x39 P-Mags as well!!

If You like your 7.62 build...try the 5.45x39. My S&W upper is now PERMANENTLY wed to a Colt lower. And for ELEVEN cents per rd...it's become my favorite AR plinker.

Other than Spikes and LWRC...Anyone else do a quality lower with PICTOGRAM markings?? Your build may have put me over the top to finally get a dedicated lower for the 5.45 upper. I really like the look of the color filled markings. But not a big fan of the spider logo.

FN in MT

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast