Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: 7.62X39 build finished

Feedback Score
    Awesome thank you!

2 Hollers over from TNOutdoors9 Hickman County, TN
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by uncleducky View Post
    Awesome thank you!
    As afar as I know they are the ONLY mfr. that builds a bolt like this. Some offer "lifetime warranties" if they are a lessor design? I don't care what warranty they offer. They may be out of business in the future. They used to sell a phosphate coated mode. I have one or 2 of them. I run a chrome one inside a PSA NIB bolt carrier in one of my AR47's.
    Last edited by NQNPIII; 06-23-19 at 12:52.

Feedback Score
    I think I just got the itch to build a 16” x39 upper. I was looking for barrels and came across BCA, Bear Creak Arsenal, anyone use their barrels/uppers? I see they have a complete upper listed for ~$175.

Feedback Score
    I think I just got the itch to build a 16” x39 upper. I was looking for barrels and came across BCA, Bear Creak Arsenal, anyone use their barrels/uppers? I see they have a complete upper listed for ~$175.
    One guy I know has the .223Wylde from them. Says it's very accurate. IMO whatever you buy. buy a mid-length gas system as the x39 has a pretty good thump to it. I have 2 PSA mid-length uppers. Both are nitrided.

BCA did have complete AR47's for $399 not too long ago. Phosphate coated barrel.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    stay far, far, far away from them... plenty of other quality barrels out there !
    Last edited by Smokin338; 06-24-19 at 03:13.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    stay far, far, far away from them... plenty of other quality barrels out there !

Feedback Score
    Ok now I’m intrigued, Smokin338, what was your experience or information that you know about them? I have no investment in them one way or another but if they aren’t a reputable business it would be good to know

Feedback Score
    I see some of their barrels are 4140 steel vs 4150. I would ask, "who makes their barrels?" Some are 4150, and nitrided. Some are just Parkerized on the outside. I saw some 20" AR15 uppers that were very inexpensive. I am sure the BCG is of a lesser quality as they don't list any info on them.

PSA has good deals on x39 stuff. Faxon makes a nice looking mid-gas barrel. You can buy a barrel and get an upper and build from scratch. I just bought a 10.5" upper on the Father's Day sale over here https://www.alphashootingsports.com/...x39mlok9pf.htm it was like $487 shipped.

Youtube is a possible resource for researching BCA. I know Radical Firearms with the breaking bolts pop up every where.
    Last edited by NQNPIII; 06-24-19 at 10:23.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Isn’t Bear Creek Arsenal the one that got raided by ICE and they found a bunch of illegals working there?
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    Isn’t Bear Creek Arsenal the one that got raided by ICE and they found a bunch of illegals working there?
    Yep...........

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast