G&R Tactical
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33

Thread: Central Florida Defensive Carbine Club (CFDCC)

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    25
    Feedback Score
    0
    I'd like to get somthing going here also. Anyone checking in here anymore?

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Deland Florida
    Posts
    594
    Feedback Score
    0
    I can post when I here they are coming to Volusia

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Altamonte Springs, FL
    Posts
    251
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ICEPICK View Post
    I'd like to get somthing going here also. Anyone checking in here anymore?
    I still check in here. If you like, I can start posting announcements here again.

    -ayan (ruertar on BARF)
    Disclosure: I'm a dealer/owner of an online firearms accessories store.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Windermere, FL
    Posts
    129
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

    Cool

    I'm keeping track of this thread too.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Deland Florida
    Posts
    594
    Feedback Score
    0
    We just had an IPDA event sunday, at the VCGC, Sean is is working hard to get a lot of things going and more improvements.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Altamonte Springs, FL
    Posts
    251
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 9mm_shooter View Post
    I'm keeping track of this thread too.
    Okay -- I'll keep you guys posted with a new thread a week before the match.

    Thanks for the interest and I hope to see some M4C guys at the next shoot!

    -ayan
    Disclosure: I'm a dealer/owner of an online firearms accessories store.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Deland Florida
    Posts
    594
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieMike View Post
    Okay -- I'll keep you guys posted with a new thread a week before the match.

    Thanks for the interest and I hope to see some M4C guys at the next shoot!

    -ayan
    Sorry did not mean to thread Jack was just going to post, when Sean emails me you guys were coming I will let you handle it I respectfully bow out.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Altamonte Springs, FL
    Posts
    251
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LockenLoad View Post
    Sorry did not mean to thread Jack was just going to post, when Sean emails me you guys were coming I will let you handle it I respectfully bow out.
    No no no -- I didn't think you were trying to thread jack. Thanks for helping to spread the word.
    Disclosure: I'm a dealer/owner of an online firearms accessories store.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Deland Florida
    Posts
    594
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieMike View Post
    No no no -- I didn't think you were trying to thread jack. Thanks for helping to spread the word.
    I will be getting with you guys, I need some help and education, I am carbine less at the moment untill my stamp comes. I have never been too any carbine classes so it will be all new to me, I plan on walking and being safe and slow my first few times, with my ears open and mouth shut.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Deland Florida
    Posts
    594
    Feedback Score
    0
    double post
    Last edited by LockenLoad; 04-15-10 at 16:59.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •