Quote Originally Posted by 10MMGary View Post
Wow! Arianna Huffington is a M4 fan, who knew?
Sorry buddy, but you got me pegged ALL WRONG! I think that most of you guys in the lower 48 that are Palin fans are Palin fans because of the media marketing of Palin. You like the IDEA of Palin. But if you REALLY knew her personally you would probably not care for her very much.

I have met her, I know more about her than I care. And to be unbiased as I can be I DO support many of her positions on issues. But what I don't like about her is her as a human being...her personality...her CHARACTER! She has sold out those near her for her pursuit of power. I can't get into details because of privacy issues, but I hope to God that she doesn't run in 2012. If she does she will split the vote and the Democrats will win another election.

By the way Gary your beloved Palin is more like Huffington and Pelosi than you could ever imagine!

She has failed at every political office that she has held. She was "rescued" from her position as Governor when she ran with McCain. Right before she was announced as the VP running mate she had multiple scandals falling in on her. During the campaign the scandals became so politicized that the truth behind them got distorted and covered up and the integrity of the investigations were compromised. I personally believe that she is very immature and she ran her office like a teenage girl: full of emotion and spite for those who didn't agree with her. She stole money from the State when she claimed thousands of dollars in illegal per diem. She was the first Governor to refuse to work and stay at the State Capitol and then moved many of the department heads to Anchorage to be nearer to her home town, so they could be near her. These moves uprooted many families and cost the State a large sum of money...all because she stated that she didn't want to uproot HER family...funny how she didn't have any regard for her fellow Alaskans! And then to add insult to injury she claimed that technically her duty station was Juneau and since she was working in Anchorage and living in her house she qualified for per diem and additional money for working away from her "duty station".

Even if you look past the scandals and fraud that she committed and wanted to see what she accomplished as Governor you would find that she didn't do ANYTHING...go ahead and google up her accomplishments...you wont find any!

She was also involved in a few scandals that could have potentially led to her impeachment, she quit as governor before they came to full light. It has been rumored that she left so the investigations would not be made fully public as it would forever tarnish her record and ability to run for office again. It was also interesting timing as she could not receive money for her book while she held State Office...so she left and months later her book is published. Her motive here is money.

Again, I would like all my fellow law abiding gun loving brothers and sisters out there to realize you need to learn more about Palin before you throw your support to her. She is NOT the only saving grace for the Republican party...in my opinion she will be its death knell.