Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CamelBak Rucksacks?

Feedback Score
    That's generally good advice.

Depending on how much you want to spend you may wish to consider the Camelbak Talon. Notwithstanding Botach's errant customer service I got a smoking deal on the Blackwater edition ones (they're probably sold out now) that works pretty well for the short haul.

If you can afford it go Kifaru. You won't look back (they're discounting their 2008 models too).

Feedback Score
    I have a BFM and love it, its ****ing huge. They updated it and increased capacity I think.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I have a 10 year old green, black, and gray Camelbak Transalp. A great little pack that I used for day long "foot patrols" when I was a Border Patrol Agent, for day hikes in Sedona and in the desert, and snow boarding in Idaho. It is a useful, lightweight, holds all my gear, and I still use it today. It blends in the field on on the street; incredible flexibility. A bit small for over night but they do have similar packs that are a bit larger without sliding into BMF range, that thing is a monster and needs an internal frame. You might look at some of the variations on the Kelty Redwing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12